Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: little_star (manchester)  (Read 1552 times)

19 review(s) for little_star (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline LordTreacle

little_star

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

met this lady twice, first time march second time april. first time 1 hour £130 second time 1 hour £140. i think a lot of punters put up their prices end of march as another regular of mine put hers up as well :scare:.

comms: messaged on aw, came back to me the same day for a booking at the weekend first time, gave number in the morning for easier communications. second time I texted her and she came back to me a few hours later and met later that evening.

location: not too far out of the center of Manchester, probs 10-15 minutes depending how you get there. quiet-ish neighborhood, not too many people around. her house is nice and clean, bathroom and a separate bedroom where she does her work from. I think there may have been parking around back but couldn't tell for sure as i dint drive there.

looks: all her pictures are accurate, and facially fairly decent. doesn't wear makeup and is still very good looking. her age says shes 25 which id say is about right. nice and skinny with decent sized tits, enough there to play with but not too big (pretty much the perfect size for me). has no piercings and only a few not very noticeable tattoos.

the meet: she greets me, and is wearing the requested outfit. she has quite a large wardrobe with lots of different outfits and lingerie, we go upstairs into her room and begin dfk, very passionate and sensual. she seems to enjoy role play, and said she doesnt do too much punting so seems to enjoy it more (and is more into it). after some dfk, she goes onto a bj owo, we 69 and i rubber up. we go cowgirl, doggy and missionary, all while still and role play and lots of kissing. i finish inside and get cleaned up. we have some pillow talk before some more kissing and a bj to end the meet. second punt is quite similar, except round 2 we turn the lights out and go doggy by the window (we are on the second floor so nobody can see us). overall lots of kissing and amazing sex. star is very attentive and makes sure im very comfortable.

both times left very happy and satisfied. will definitely be returning in between seeing another regular to mix things up a bit methinks.

tldr passionate sex with lots of kissing and very attentive to making sure you're cared for on a fairly slim young lady who knows what she is doing.

LT

Offline Dmac

Tempted to book her. Wondering if she works in the north Manchester or South Manchester?!

billygreen

little_star

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

met this lady twice, first time march second time april. first time 1 hour £130 second time 1 hour £140. i think a lot of punters put up their prices end of march as another regular of mine put hers up as well :scare:.

comms: messaged on aw, came back to me the same day for a booking at the weekend first time, gave number in the morning for easier communications. second time I texted her and she came back to me a few hours later and met later that evening.

location: not too far out of the center of Manchester, probs 10-15 minutes depending how you get there. quiet-ish neighborhood, not too many people around. her house is nice and clean, bathroom and a separate bedroom where she does her work from. I think there may have been parking around back but couldn't tell for sure as i dint drive there.

looks: all her pictures are accurate, and facially fairly decent. doesn't wear makeup and is still very good looking. her age says shes 25 which id say is about right. nice and skinny with decent sized tits, enough there to play with but not too big (pretty much the perfect size for me). has no piercings and only a few not very noticeable tattoos.

the meet: she greets me, and is wearing the requested outfit. she has quite a large wardrobe with lots of different outfits and lingerie, we go upstairs into her room and begin dfk, very passionate and sensual. she seems to enjoy role play, and said she doesnt do too much punting so seems to enjoy it more (and is more into it). after some dfk, she goes onto a bj owo, we 69 and i rubber up. we go cowgirl, doggy and missionary, all while still and role play and lots of kissing. i finish inside and get cleaned up. we have some pillow talk before some more kissing and a bj to end the meet. second punt is quite similar, except round 2 we turn the lights out and go doggy by the window (we are on the second floor so nobody can see us). overall lots of kissing and amazing sex. star is very attentive and makes sure im very comfortable.

both times left very happy and satisfied. will definitely be returning in between seeing another regular to mix things up a bit methinks.

tldr passionate sex with lots of kissing and very attentive to making sure you're cared for on a fairly slim young lady who knows what she is doing.

LT

LT  I have seen Little Star twice and always in a ground floor flat in Hulme. The flat did not have an upstairs as you mentioned.I have not seen her for two years or so and I guess she could have moved to a new location. 
Very good girl who loves to please.A third meeting is on the cards after reading your review.

Offline LordTreacle

LT  I have seen Little Star twice and always in a ground floor flat in Hulme. The flat did not have an upstairs as you mentioned.I have not seen her for two years or so and I guess she could have moved to a new location. 
Very good girl who loves to please.A third meeting is on the cards after reading your review.

Sounds like she has moved since you last saw her. And I'm already thinking of doing a third meet (she said wasn't available this week sadly)
Also make sure you post a review of your meets to help the other folk on here out :hi:

Offline LordTreacle

Tempted to book her. Wondering if she works in the north Manchester or South Manchester?!

It's about halfway between Trafford and Manchester, maybe slightly south of said point