Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava. Valentine - Bristol  (Read 1568 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hova

Apologies guys, my first review but not my first punt. Been on this site for a while but never plucked up the courage to review until now. This was my third punt since joining this site, so not a frequent punter but would like contribute.
Sorry if the format is not correct.

Ava Valentine

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Booked a few days ahead by AW email, replied within 24 hrs to confirm time. 1hr incall for £150

Appearance: Profile pictures don't give much away but enough to have me interested, I booked her after seeing all the positive reviews on here. I certainly wasn't disappointed.

Meet:As soon as i entered the room Ava was all over me, DFK from the off. She had my trousers down before I had a chance to get my jacket off. Her body is banging, and her arse is pretty much perfect. Face is very pretty, physically the type of girl I would normally go for. A curvy 10/12 girl, I prefer natural boobs but her boob job is very impressive.

Being a bit nervous about the met, I was instantly put at ease and made to feel I'd made the right choice. I went for GFE and Ava took the initiative during the booking which was I happy to go along with, especially with great deal of attention being paid to my cock with OWO and plenty DT and eye contact through out.

This led to various different positions all done with lots of enthusiasm. RO, CG, Reverse Cowgirl, 69, doggy before I blow my load in a preplanned CIM and all swallowed like a good girl.

A bit of chat but ran out of time for round 2 which was a shame. Given that she had all her array of tools all laid out which we didn't get a chance to use. Hopefully next time.

Summary: A hot, filthy girl that provides great service and attitude too. Warm, friendly, and easy to get along with. Highly recommended, and I definitely intend to book again.

Offline justalad

Sounds like a great punt, thanks for the review.

Ava is on the HL.