Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PARMELA BABE GIRL, Bounds Green (TOFTT?)  (Read 5151 times)

1 review(s) for SANDRA SHINE X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]
4 review(s) for Melissa Lewis (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]
6 review(s) for MELISSA HAZE (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5254764) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline Gambitman92

External Link/Members Only

Since Amanda doesn't work in Bounds Green anymore, I was looking a cheap semi attractive girl local to me, found this girl but no reviews here but thought why not.

30 mins/£50

Comms: 10/10, quick text sent to see her after an hour, then got one back then another one when I was close for full address

Girl: 6.5/10 imo but could be higher for others, its her from the pics, not big but very nice tits, slimish soft looking, nice bum but her face was average to me and that was with the cake make up

Service: 8/10 for what is was and what I wanted out of it, decent owo which lasted 5 mins, after 2 mins she said "sex" I said a few more mins so she kissed her teeth rolled her eyes then sucked for 3 more mins then she said "sex" again, CG, mish then Doggy, she's pretty tight and I went hard and fast in doggy which she took well, some chit chat in her ok english then I left.

Would I see her again/recommed: I'm going to see her again because she's cheap, local, young, semi attractive with an attitude who you want to pump and dump.

But be warned, no kissing, no sucking her boobs, no RO, no fingers, there's some kissing teeth too.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline horsa

Since Amanda doesn't work in Bounds Green anymore, I was looking a cheap semi attractive girl local to me, found this girl but no reviews here but thought why not.

30 mins/£50

Comms: 10/10, quick text sent to see her after an hour, then got one back then another one when I was close for full address

Girl: 6.5/10 imo but could be higher for others, its her from the pics, not big but very nice tits, slimish soft looking, nice bum but her face was average to me and that was with the cake make up

Service: 8/10 for what is was and what I wanted out of it, decent owo which lasted 5 mins, after 2 mins she said "sex" I said a few more mins so she kissed her teeth rolled her eyes then sucked for 3 more mins then she said "sex" again, CG, mish then Doggy, she's pretty tight and I went hard and fast in doggy which she took well, some chit chat in her ok english then I left.

Would I see her again/recommed: I'm going to see her again because she's cheap, local, young, semi attractive with an attitude who you want to pump and dump.

But be warned, no kissing, no sucking her boobs, no RO, no fingers, there's some kissing teeth too.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline MisterMr

This sounds like a negative to me but thanks for the heads up

Offline LondonJoker1

I'm pretty sure this girl has been reviewed here before, under the name Jessica 21.
She has been in Queensway and Harlesden i think, there is an active vivastreet but im not sure it is her as the number is different.

Anyway thanks a lot for the review

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the review and the warning, I cannot help agreeing with MisterMr!

This sounds like a negative to me but thanks for the heads up

Offline HERTSBLUE

50 notes for  30 minutes  decent value you would pay more in Soho for a lot less no tit sucking is a no no for me.

Offline OutForJustice80

Kissing teeth in a booking would make my blood boil and immediately move away from my nethers.

I fucking hate it.

Offline MrMohican

+ 1 this should be a neutral at best - can't stand ho's with attitude.

and all the restrictions as well! What a load of BS

Offline Gambitman92

+ 1 this should be a neutral at best - can't stand ho's with attitude.

and all the restrictions as well! What a load of BS

I can see why it would look like a negative or neutral at best but Im not into kissing or ro so I didnt care about those, the sex was really good, no restrictions when it came to positions or how hard or fast I could fuck her, she worked hard during CG. She was a nice girl during the chat, she just has a bit of an attitude not in a very rude way I felt but more of a "I'd rather not but ok" during oral.

Her old profiles are now just coming up for me but didnt show before, I see she lowered her prices too from £70-£60 to £50 for 30mins (maybe dusty phone).

Anyway, I will keep seeing her for £50 but she isnt worth more than that.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 02:43:49 pm by Gambitman92 »

Offline OutForJustice80

I don’t think you should change your review. Your review, your rating. If it’s positive from your POV that’s fine. I appreciate the info as it means I will have to hear this stroppy twat kiss her teeth when I ask her to keep sucking my dick because that’s what I’m paying her for.

Offline kingmg

Any good wgs in bounds Green

Offline Gambitman92

Saw her again so updating this review. New profile, new pics, new location, same girl but she was more laid back, maybe because ive seen her before or maybe dusty phone. In wood green now.

£140/2 hours because I lost my flat keys and had nowhere else to stay  :rolleyes: :dash:

I believe she either made the new profile herself or had some input as she has removed RO because she didnt like it and kissing is if she "feels like it". After almost throwing a fit last time about what she offers before the action even started and after I told her that I only wanted oral and sex then she was calm and friendly, this time she was nice and friendly from the start. Owo this time lasted long, 13 mins later and she was still going so I asked her for sex.

2 rounds, took my time, she wasnt lazy during sex, worked hard during cg. Cim was included in the price and used it to finish round 2, most of the punt was spent talking and her dancing plus I had 2 showers. Overall she was alot fun but some services depend on how she feels or her mood.

Yes, she didnt kiss her teeth this time.

I would still recommed but mostly to people who just want a bj and sex with a semi attractive woman with nice tits plus £50 for 30 mins

Offline Inbetweener

There seem to be two different girls in these profiles. The girl from the Sandra Shine profile doesn't match the girl in the photos from the Samantha Gold profile or the girl in the Melissa Haze and Melissa Lewis reviews.

Gambitman which girl did you actually see?!

« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 02:35:50 pm by Inbetweener »

Offline Gambitman92

There seem to be two different girls in these profiles. The girl from the Sandra Shine profile doesn't match the girl in the photos from the Samantha Gold profile or the girl in the Melissa Haze and Melissa Lewis reviews.

Gambitman which girl did you actually see?!

I saw the girl in the Samantha Gold (used to go by Parmela babe) profile twice, her old profile is now being used by a new girl Sandra Shine with a new location thats why she made the new one.

I thought it was might have been toftt but I see she used to have old profiles under melissa haze.

These pimps/maid should start making new girls actual new profiles instead of swapping girls on old ones, it fucks up reviews.

*This positive review isnt for Sandra Shine, never seen or met her. Its for this girl

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 03:41:44 pm by Gambitman92 »

Offline Inbetweener

Cheers mate, much appreciated. I may give this Sandra Shine girl a go if I get a chance. Tits look class.

Offline Gambitman92

Cheers mate, much appreciated. I may give this Sandra Shine girl a go if I get a chance. Tits look class.

Yeah she does look really good, but she's in Luton so too far for me. If you do end up seeing her then do tell us how the punt went.

Offline bobbymarl

I TOFTT’ed sandra shine today [the one in the AW pic]. Can confirm she looks exactly like her pic down to the last detail, very hot. Aims to please, well worth £120 for the hour. Good English, curvy body with great tits. B2b not amazing but everything else was superb. Well worth a shot.

Offline LLPunting

I TOFTT’ed sandra shine today [the one in the AW pic]. Can confirm she looks exactly like her pic down to the last detail, very hot. Aims to please, well worth £120 for the hour. Good English, curvy body with great tits. B2b not amazing but everything else was superb. Well worth a shot.

Please post a separate review, for your sake DO NOT post about other SPs in a review as it can be seen to be touting.

Offline Inbetweener

Good to hear. I haven't had a chance to see her yet. Her feedback rating is hidden which made me a bit suspicious.