Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Alekssandra Fulham.  (Read 3276 times)

1 review(s) for alekssandra (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Donald Fuck

Hi Guys,

Warning - TS Review.

I've returned occasionally to punting and decided to expand my horizons with a TS experience.

I chose Alekssandra because she is not ass-destroyingly endowed (about the same size as I am) and because she is fluent in English.

Even with girls I prefer to be able to converse to build a rapport (fluffy old me) but it seemed more necessary given my previous inexperience of a TS.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Videos:

External Link/Members Only

I am a switch, so I thought that I could manage her domme side and I was right.

I paid £300 for 2 hours.

Comms were perfect - I only booked her on the morning of the day. She sent me her post code and I called when I was there and she directed me to her flat - just under 10 minutes from Fulham Broadway.

She is a full size 12 but elegant in a milf-like way.

The meeting:

She was wearing latex, which appears to be something of the norm for her.

We went into her bedroom and the kissing and groping started straight away.

During the meet, she introduced me to the novelty of sucking cock (i had practised on bananas!) and I could just about manage to take it all in. She also loves being rimmed and I have done that with quite a few women. My only caveat for some others is that she is quite forceful in straddling one's face, which can lead to a shortage of air. I don't have an issue, since I can lift her up on my arms when I need air.

She also screwed me in more or less every position I can imagine, including on the bench in her dungeon. She was considerate when entering me but didn't hold back once I had relaxed into accepting her. We got through a mountain of condoms, one of which I filled quite well.

With about half and hour to go, we were cuddling and I started to get interested again. "Can you come again?", she asked and the answer was yes - very much so.

She also confessed to loving screwing older men.

Would I go back? I did already for another two hours. The essentials were very similar, except that:

I was more relaxed the second time:
I was much better at sucking cock:
My second cumming was in the sling in her dungeon with her pounding me as I did.

I did chance to notice her when I was in the area for other reasons, looking quite fetching in a red dress and very feminine. I would never have guessed her secret if I had not known. Of course, neither of us acknowledged the other.

All in all, a professional who delvers a great experience.

DF

Offline BogBog1

Nice one mate. Her looks don't do it for me personally (I'm more into petite than curvy), but she sounds like a great SP  :thumbsup:

Offline Hugeadmirer

Concur she is a highly commendable SP. I saw her a few years ago, maybe 3, and she showed me a great time. She even went well over the allotted hour to make me cum a second time. I’ve not returned as she isn’t quite my type looks wise.

Online Tmor25

I saw her years ago and she is amazing. Very full on but if you want a kinky lady she’s the one. I concur with the OP about her forcefully straddling you! Haven’t been back but that’s purely because i like trying new girls.