Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The very best PSE in Manchester?  (Read 3576 times)

Offline hendrix

Morning gents,

I'll be making a rare trip away from London to Manchester in a few weeks and would appreciate any pointers to the very best Manchester has to offer. Outcall providers preferable but not necessary.

Essential services are Anal, cim, extreme deep throat facefucking, facial, rimming - watersports both ways would be good. If there are two or three or more that can deliver, I'd be open to do a multi girl punt. So, ones that work well together would also be of interest. Looks and age are less important, but no whales. The main requirement is utter, utter filth and a good attitude. No particular price limit if the quality is there. Squirters would be great!

For those familiar with London prossies, I'm looking for MissKDD levels of service/attitude.

Thank you :hi:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 11:20:27 am by hendrix »

Offline freeze44

Hello Hendrix.

See below ideas. Seen Sienna who doesn't do anal but she IMO is top draw. The others are highly rated by the NW podging team! Sure other ideas will follow from punters here mate.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Hello Hendrix.

See below ideas. Seen Sienna who doesn't do anal but she IMO is top draw. The others are highly rated by the NW podging team! Sure other ideas will follow from punters here mate.

Thanks Freeze! I've heard good things about Aimy and Alana, definitely on the shortlist. Sienna looks like good fun! Sometimes, I can compromise on one specific service if the rest is top quality.

Offline manfox

Online threechilliman

D'you want Cueball's help? :lol: :lol:

First up, welcome to Manchester  :hi: I'm sure one or two will offer assistance.

A few spring to mind for most of the services you're after but piss-drinkers are something of a rarity up here. The other issue you might face is rounding up a few girls you haven't met before if a multi-girl is what you're after. Off the top of my head....

NaughtyAimy - fit PSE milf who is pure filth IMO and was my best 1-2-1 by a margin. Doesn't receive WS's that I'm aware of.

Alana Amor - similar to NA but younger and is capable of dealing with a Rugby team by herself. Fisting is a chargeable extra and I believe does receive piss in the mouth. Now on a Halifax postcode but I'm sure could be persuaded to travel. Has worked with NA recently.

XXXAngela - does anal and (I think) receives WS's in the mouth. Others will have more info about her.

Hot&HornyHannah82 - not seen her for 4 years or more, but drank piss like a champ last time, both mine directly and her own from a nice wine glass - all very civilised which I'm sure you'll appreciate. Quirky character.

Siennakink - another possible, others will have a better idea than me. Officially doesn't do anal, but unofficially I've had my cock up there.

I have a request of my own. Can you pop MissKDD in your suitcase and let me know when you're coming? I'd like to organise my own FFM with her and Aimy......

If I were going about something like this I might well approach NaughtyAimy (ex-Sandys, knows loads of girls) and see if she could help set it up.

Apologies for no links but easily searched on here.

Online RimJobBob

Hello.
I’ve seen MissKDD a couple of times and am from Manchester. The closest you’ll get in terms of service is Aimy as mentioned above, but I’ve also not heard of her receiving W/S.
Hannah is great at rimming and loves to receive. She doesn’t do anal though and is nowhere near as full on as the service you’re after.
Alana does anal like a champ and ive done w/s with her where she received in the mouth and even swallowed a bit. She doesn’t do rimming unless you shave your arse.

If I were you I’d book all three of the above and have a bit of variety!
Oh Sienna Kink! She’s ace, but as far as I know also doesn’t receive w/s but is a great fuck.

Offline hendrix

Thanks very much for your help gents, I'll see what can be sorted and obviously will review. @tcm.. It actually looks like I'll need to be in Manchester a few times over the coming months... So... Let's see..  :P

Offline Moby Dick

I would say Naughty Aimy for her humour and enthusiasm.
Anal, rimming, DT, CIM, she loves it.
I ain’t bothered about pissing, so don’t know.

Only seen Miss KDD once, and although Aimy is older, I found her more attractive (subjective I know and I accept others may have different opinion) and more fun.

Offline hendrix

I would say Naughty Aimy for her humour and enthusiasm.
Anal, rimming, DT, CIM, she loves it.
I ain’t bothered about pissing, so don’t know.

Only seen Miss KDD once, and although Aimy is older, I found her more attractive (subjective I know and I accept others may have different opinion) and more fun.

Cheers MD! Good to know.

Online threechilliman

Thanks very much for your help gents, I'll see what can be sorted and obviously will review. @tcm.. It actually looks like I'll need to be in Manchester a few times over the coming months... So... Let's see..  :P

I have thought of doing an RGB myself just haven't got my backside into gear to organise it yet. FWIW, Aimy would captain the girls team.

Careful how much you come up 'ere though you'll get a Manc accent!

Offline Trotter671

My tuppence worth is in agreement with the other guys on Naughty Aimy and Sienna Kink :hi:

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only Babs2x meets most of your requirements

I saw her when she had a M/F profile
Fit and filth all in one.

Offline Moby Dick

Cheers MD! Good to know.

PM me if you wanna do a MMF or MMFF (don’t mind crossing swords but strictly straight)

Offline LordTreacle

in all honesty, i can't say about the other ladies suggested but getting all your requirements on 1 lass may be quite tough and if money isnt an issue id book 2 ladies who can fulfill all your needs between them

i dont know when youll be up nut if youre lucky with the timing, you could meet xmanchesterfun and luna rose for a duo booking (they regularly tour together in manchester)

bex (xmanchesterfun) does lots of kissing and face fucking, and rough sex. not sure about anal with bex.

not seen her but luna rose does watersports (receiving) but doesn't do anal,

dont know if either does cim.

links to their profiles below:

Offline chrishornx

Aimy and Alana are both top, top draw offering a great service. Enjoy

any chance of a link for missKDD please ?

Offline Moby Dick

External Link/Members Only

Offline Titi

Yep definitely the ladies for PSE in Manchester. There might be issues with Alana’s venue though.

Offline hendrix

Hendrix, these two above, if you're up this neck of the woods you've got to tick these two off.

Cheers Cueball, and others, for the recommendations and pm's. Plans in progress!  :drinks:

Offline Bailey

• Service Provider
Naughty Aimy is superb worked with her many times awesome service xxx