Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sultrysexysian Wirral  (Read 865 times)

Offline S1rapped

External Link/Members Only

This girl seems to have popped up recently no reviews on here yet but her feedback on AW is by active punters might try a booking

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
As a minimum, get into the habit of posting the profile's 7-digit AW ID, as this then automatically brings up any reviews already posted on UKP. In addition, any search carried out on here using the 7-digit AW ID will flag up every post that contains this number. Also, some girls change their names regularly and this won't always show up nor your links work if they have changed their name since your post.

The 7-Digit AW ID remains unique to that Profile and they  cannot change that, unless they delete their account and start from scratch.

(In you case ensure the AW link contains 5091938).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Think of the 7-Digit AW ID  like your national insurance number. It stays the same regardless how many times you change your name.

Offline Licking Lizard

As a minimum, get into the habit of posting the profile's 7-digit AW ID, as this then automatically brings up any reviews already posted on UKP. In addition, any search carried out on here using the 7-digit AW ID will flag up every post that contains this number. Also, some girls change their names regularly and this won't always show up nor your links work if they have changed their name since your post.

The 7-Digit AW ID remains unique to that Profile and they  cannot change that, unless they delete their account and start from scratch.

(In you case ensure the AW link contains 5091938).

Think of the 7-Digit AW ID  like your national insurance number. It stays the same regardless how many times you change your name.

Do you know for sure if the 7 digit numbers are ever reissued at a later date after a profile deletion ?  I'm presuming not but never seen anything to confirm.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Do you know for sure if the 7 digit numbers are ever reissued at a later date after a profile deletion ?  I'm presuming not but never seen anything to confirm.

Am not aware of the 7-digit profile ID ever being re-issued, once AW has been deleted.

This explains why returning girls end up having to set up a new AW profile, which contains their NEW 7-Digit AW ID. Given a choice, most of them would opt for the old one to be resurrected, if they had decent feedback on there, but this is not possible.

For those who have been following these numbers, some will recall profiles with 6-digits which still exist (most of these are in good 6~7 + years old.

The Current 7-digit has now reached 5,215,xxx as at today.

One of the oldest I could find, registered in July 2003

Registered today

Offline mexicola

External Link/Members Only

This girl seems to have popped up recently no reviews on here yet but her feedback on AW is by active punters might try a booking

I exchanged texts with her a few times last month when she was just starting out.  Got cold feet and didn't book. Would like to see some better pics for £120 an hour.

Offline Kenaldo

I’ve dropped a couple of emails too without any response so not holding out much luck.

Offline merseyrob

I booked and walked away on arrival. Flat was a dump. Bruises on her arms. Not sultry or sexy in any way.

Offline Kenaldo

Cheers Rob saved me a few bob there  :thumbsup: