Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Unconfirmed sighting: Vikki AKA Diamond in the rough.  (Read 1001 times)

Offline bonerville

Who remembers the lovely Vikki and her excellent service. There are plenty of positive reviews on here. (I can't find the thread, but just type her name in the search box).

She retired around Christmas approx. She told me it was because her boyfriend was being released from prison!

Anyway, back to Vikki. I was in Highcross Leicester and I saw her coming out of Zara. (I'm 99% sure it was her). Still looking good but slight signs of aging.
Has anyone else spotted an ex working girl since she retired?

All comments welcome.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yes, how can we forget DITR. Saw her on numerous occassions.

Strange hat you saw her in Leicester, as she was based in Nottingham, or at least she had the arrangement with the owner of the flat of being able to use the upstairs bedrrom for wroking from, in return for....... (fill this in).

BTW... there are 2 dedicated threads for retired girls

Those whom you had seen and have fond memories of them

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63905.0

Those that came highly recommended  but they disappeared before you had a chance to see them

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160264.0

Online j122

Strange hat you saw her in Leicester, as she was based in Nottingham, or at least she had the arrangement with the owner of the flat of being able to use the upstairs bedrrom for wroking from, in return for....... (fill this in).
She was briefly working from a flat in Leicester before going back to doing hotel incalls.

I believe the Notts incall place was in return for a bit of rent & BJ

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She was briefly working from a flat in Leicester before going back to doing hotel incalls.

I believe the Notts incall place was in return for a bit of rent & BJ

Yes, great for punters if they have a spare room / spare flat and offer it to WGs in exchange for free sex.

BTW Did anyone see Casualty last weekend, storyline contained about this guy who had a legit female lodger stay with him for free, in return for sleeping with him.

The female lodger had responded to his online advert. Are there any similar ads for the East Mids area?

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'm not sure this thread is a good idea. If a girl has retired, she may be trying to keep her past hidden. Sometimes from family, friends and new employers..... and sometimes from weirdos and stalkers.
Saying where they may be now is coming dangerously close to outing them. Even just confirming a city might be enough to help a stalker narrow down the search or let others put 2 and 2 together about someone's past.
If a girl retires, we should leave her alone.

Online j122

Shows how much I know fashion, I thought Zara was a massage place until I just googled it :crazy:

Offline Hotdogboy88

I'm not sure this thread is a good idea. If a girl has retired, she may be trying to keep her past hidden. Sometimes from family, friends and new employers..... and sometimes from weirdos and stalkers.
Saying where they may be now is coming dangerously close to outing them. Even just confirming a city might be enough to help a stalker narrow down the search or let others put 2 and 2 together about someone's past.
If a girl retires, we should leave her alone.

Totally agree. I thought it was strange when I read the op.

Offline NervousJ

She was probably running 2 hours late wherever she was going. Waste of space when I tried to visit.

Offline Kingy28

Shows how much I know fashion, I thought Zara was a massage place until I just googled it :crazy:
Thanks for that. Saves me googling it cos I had no idea either  :D

Offline scouting

Yes, great for punters if they have a spare room / spare flat and offer it to WGs in exchange for free sex.

BTW Did anyone see Casualty last weekend, storyline contained about this guy who had a legit female lodger stay with him for free, in return for sleeping with him.

The female lodger had responded to his online advert. Are there any similar ads for the East Mids area?

There was a BBC documentary about this a year or so ago. Naturally landlords were portrayed in a bad way, targeting vulnerable young girls.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline bonerville

Saying where they may be now is coming dangerously close to outing them. Even just confirming a city might be enough to help a stalker narrow dos

In hindsight I think you're right.
Can someone delete this post please

Offline Newtothisstuff

You'll have to ask Admin. I've reported the post to Admin for you. He'll remove it if he agrees.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 04:42:17 pm by Newtothisstuff »