Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worship My Sexy Arse Bond Street /London  (Read 1632 times)

5 review(s) for Worship My Sexy Arse (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

paul90

Decided to visit the Brazillian girl adultwork profile Worship My Sexy Arse after agreeing the fee for her time.  Upon arrival she changed the fee and charged extra although the fee was previously agreed.  I should have have walked after she scammed me but I decided to stay due to the journey travelled. 

She works in the Bond street and Sutton area.

Comms: She has a poor attitude along with the overcharging scam once you arrive. 1/10

Body: She has a nice bum but her tits are a bit deflated. Her face is not the best because it is a bit masculine.  5/10

Service: Poor owo and every other service was average. 2/10

Overall: She is a scammer with fake reviews and you are better off booking some of the other Brazilliian girls she works with. 2/10

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Decided to visit the Brazillian girl adultwork profile Worship My Sexy Arse after agreeing the fee for her time.  Upon arrival she changed the fee and charged extra although the fee was previously agreed.  I should have have walked after she scammed me but I decided to stay due to the journey travelled. 

Cheers for the review...

Don't wish to be boring but I have been saying this quite a lot of late here. Whether a Latin WG agrees to FK or provides OWO, I take it as a given that it is not part of the service and possibly with regards to Latin punts this may well be the best approach IMHO of course.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 01:18:02 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate!

Cheers for the warning and review.

John2K

Sorry to hear that.

Upon arrival she changed the fee and charged extra although the fee was previously agreed.  I should have have walked after she scammed me but I decided to stay due to the journey travelled. 

Scammers know that once we have arrived at the location, it is hard to walk away. So you should always have a plan B (or C even). That is one advantage of Soho where you can check over 10 flats and walk away each time.

Comms: She has a poor attitude along with the overcharging scam once you arrive.

Trust your instincts, if you do not like the comms, why would you like the punt?

Body: She has a nice bum but her tits are a bit deflated. Her face is not the best because it is a bit masculine.  5/10
Silicon + big butt, not my type (just saying).

paul90

Sorry to hear that.

Scammers know that once we have arrived at the location, it is hard to walk away. So you should always have a plan B (or C even). That is one advantage of Soho where you can check over 10 flats and walk away each time.

Trust your instincts, if you do not like the comms, why would you like the punt?
Silicon + big butt, not my type (just saying).

I understand what you are saying in regards to trust your instincts, but she was so friendly on the phone it was virtually impossible to guess she was dishonest. Next time I will have a back up plan.

paul90

Some WG lure you in by agreeing on the phone and then add extras on top once you arrive, this is by no means a new situation in regards to earning more.

John2K

Upon arrival she changed the fee and charged extra although the fee was previously agreed.

Some WG lure you in by agreeing on the phone and then add extras on top once you arrive, this is by no means a new situation in regards to earning more.

Adding extra is as old as the job of WG I would think, of course this is nothing new. And extras can be good (hint: anal)

Changing the previouslty agreed fee is a different story: this is a scam.

Offline peter purves

Adding extra is as old as the job of WG I would think, of course this is nothing new. And extras can be good (hint: anal)

Changing the previouslty agreed fee is a different story: this is a scam.

OP was there a change of fee per se or did this result from her adding on the extras?

Then there is the issue of who did you speak to the maid or the WG?

Cheers!!

paul90

OP was there a change of fee per se or did this result from her adding on the extras?

Then there is the issue of who did you speak to the maid or the WG?

Cheers!!

She was independant with no third party.

Offline Global_Punter

Sorry the plunge went wrong, as advise previously the golden rules

* Prepare to walk if shit hits the fan

* Have plane B

* Think with your head not your dick,

Having said that I've clashed with an SP before, cancelled the punt, went back few days later & had fun - I still see her and we laugh about it all the time
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:10:12 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline peter purves

Sorry the plunge went wrong, as advise previously the golden rules

* Prepare to walk if shit hits the fan

* Have plane B

* Think with your head not your dick,

Having said that I've clashed with an SP before, cancelled the punt, went back few days later & had fun - I still see her and we laugh about it all the time

Most unusual state of affairs..or is it? :scare: