Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Authentic Thai Massage - Chester  (Read 943 times)

JudgeFudge

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Got wind that Jasmine was back in town and duly sent off a text to see if I could get a booking the next day as I was due to be in Chester; booking was confirmed at £80 for 1hr B2B following a phone call which she requested.

Confirmed booking via text on the day and postcode and street address was given so I had an idea where I was heading to. As I'd not been before she only gave me the exact location when I was on the street and once she did her property was easy to find. Arrived the following day and was asked for £70; wasn't going to argue on that one!

Initial impressions were that she was a very attractive Thai lady who is the kind of girl I like. She spoke very good English; in fact she never really stopped speaking English throughout the booking which was a new experience for me! Still she was very pleasant and easy to converse with and engage with.

Went downstairs for the massage which was satisfactory. Started on legs then on back and then proceeded to do B2B on my back. Once I turned over she offered me FS and Oral for an extra £30; as I only came prepared for the anticipated £80 I had to decline. She then proceeded to do B2B on my front which soon woke the soldier up from his slumber. Finished me off with a very nice HR and with some time left over she proceeded to massage my back some more.

Was offered a shower post match which I duly took.

Overall a very enjoyable experience albeit the massage wasn't the greatest. A lovely friendly girl who I would be prepared to go to the next stage with next time I am in the Chester area.