Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Izabella / Adultwork / Aberdeen  (Read 2392 times)

19 review(s) for Sweet Izabella (11 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline bluetable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone number at time of meeting 07895934636

Been a while since I'd punted, felt the itch a few days ago, and some good reviews on here persuaded me to take the plunge, glad I did in the end.  Decent communications by phone, English okay on the phone, no issues.  £140 for an hour, multiple pops agreed.  Location is near Holburn Street.  Flat was fine, shower offered before and after.

Really good looking girl, as shown in her photos.  No bait and switch, cracking body with nice fake tits, friendly and smiley.

GOod covered BJ to start as she slowely stripped off, happy enough to let me play with her tits, then onto some cowgirl so I could play with her tits as she rode me.  Been a while so sap rose quickly, so onto her knees for the first pop.  Took a big load on her tits and giggled as she took it, really seemed to enjoy it.  Said "thank you baby, that's so much" as she cleaned up.

A little bit of light kissing and then ready for round two.  Explored her all over with my hands, happy to let me, seemed to enjoy being felt up and kissed on vrious parts of her body.  With the urgent pressure taken care of, round two a little more vigorous, some mish, then took a hard pounding in doggy (looking over her shoulders sayng "fuck me, fuck me" as I did -- very hot), then prone bone for the last lap.  Couldn't resist those tits a second time, so blew another load on them.  She tooks it happily and giggly again, really lovely way to take a load.

Overall good but vanilla punt with a really pretty girl. About hte top of my price range at £140 per hour, but would visit again -- she really is gorgeous and delivered the basics.

Offline horneyboy

Offline Clattypats

Showing in Glasgow now...  :dancegirl:

Looking at her reviews though, no OWO and only light kissing at best :(...Looks fucking hot aswell...

Was OWO definitely not an option OP? as she has it "at discretion" on her LL...

Offline bluetable

Pretty sure no OWO, she was straight on with the condom for me, didn't mind so didn't ask.

As for height, can't really remember, maybe 5'5/5'6?  Not tall or short really.

Offline Clattypats

Pretty sure no OWO, she was straight on with the condom for me, didn't mind so didn't ask.

As for height, can't really remember, maybe 5'5/5'6?  Not tall or short really.
Thanks... :hi: