Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Amie  (Read 1298 times)

4 review(s) for Teen Amie (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5685067) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked this girl twice. Pictures on her profile are accurate and fresh.

The first session was all right. We had OWO, 69, sex with condom in many different positions.

However the second meeting was complete disaster. I waited in front of her house for about 30 minutes, and it took her 30 minutes to get ready. I booked her for 2 hours and she tried to count the time she was getting ready for the session as part of the session. And the cherry on top of the cake is that she fall a sleep 2 minutes after I start giving her oral :lol:

I felt at the end this was one was like top 5 of my personal the worst sessions ever.

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers for the TOFTT. Some girls really make a financial blunder by treating a repeat customer poorly, especially when you were shelling out for 2 hours. Sounds like she's operating a conveyor, which is why she fell asleep, and also why she tried to cut your time short to make way for the next punter.

At the least, do you think her age is accurate (20 years old)?

Offline hamchang

she fall a sleep 2 minutes after I start giving her oral :lol:

Poor workman and all that. You must write a post about your technique - call it "how not to nosh off a bird"  :D :D :D

can we safely assume though that this is not the prossie you have fallen in love with?

Offline JocksyRider

Sorry about the shit punt OP, can you elaborate on her looks and body please?

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline mrlossy

:scare: always read previous reviews....
Banned reason: Multiple accounts
Banned by: daviemac