Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SCOTTISH CINDY - GLASGOW  (Read 3016 times)

10 review(s) for SCOTTISH CINDY  (4 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline GlasgowPenguin

30mins - 60GBP

Cindy had been on my radar for a while. Her reviews on here are mixed so I was careful - but determined to try and see her.

All arranged via txt - smooth, quick and easy. She replied to all my questions quickly and clearly - great stuff!

Got to the flat - which is the only bad point of the whole experience. The building is an old tenement and it is has seen better times. The flat I believe is a working flat - very very bare and not pleasant at all. The bed on the other hand was clean, large and quiet.

The door opened - she was being it - and honestly - WOW - she is beautiful. Small, short, 50yo, but really nice looking (at least for me). She just had a cigarette and asked me if I minded - I ask if she could use mouthwash which she did - and no smell.

Lots of DFK, we took each other's clothes off - and good chemistry - lots of foreplay and touching/stroking/rubbing, etc etc. We went on the bed - she went on top - we played a lot before she went down to give me OWO for good 5 minutes - I did not cum but lots of premium which she seemed to enjoy.

She told me she needed to come still that day and that the only position to do it for her is missionary. She offered a larger than normal condom (a nice touch as I often struggle with tightness). We start doing it missionary - with lots of DFK and stroking - after maybe 3/4 minutes she tells me she is coming and to push deeper and stay still - which I do. She comes hard while kissing me and says how much she liked it. I tell her I am ready - off with the condom - OWO - CIM (partly swallowed partly spit) - lots of kissing and cuddles - and this was 45mins in - I get hard again but she tells me someone is coming in 15 - so we say bye bye.

Positives: attitude, look (especially face - small tits and small bum), personality

Negatives: flat, area

I would see again. I hope it helps guys!

First review in a while - bear with me  :angelgirl:

Offline Clattypats

Good review fonkee :thumbsup:.. Not my cuppa, but informative all the same...  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 06:01:58 pm by Clattypats »

Offline GlasgowPenguin

Thank you Clattypats - she would not normally be my cup of tea either - but the attitude was amazing - I really felt she wanted me - it makes a difference I believe - and it was nice to see her coming!
I usually go for a different kind of woman - I guess I got lucky this time.

I moved to Scotland not too long ago - and I am so surprised to see how many WG offer bareback here!  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Clattypats

moved to Scotland not too long ago - and I am so surprised to see how many WG offer bareback here!  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
I think it's rife in most regions fonkee.. Wouldn't necessarily say just Glasgow/Scotland tae be fair...  :bomb: :hi:

Offline Nauticus

Care to say (roughly) which area it was in?

Offline Larshill1

Cindy would be great if she went solo from a nice flat or something. But that shit hole is a major boner killer and has clearly been raided judging by the DIY effort screws holding the front door together. You can hear people talking in other rooms. She said they don't need to worry about the neighbours because there junkies, ideal.

Offline randydandy2013

Cindy would be great if she went solo from a nice flat or something.

I agree that she would be popular if she had her own place in a decent area. As she only works a couple of days a week probably not worth her while. You can’t beat a good punt in a nice flat in a decent area with good parking nearby.

Offline J_H

Good review, seen her profile a few times and wondered. Prefer them much younger, but a slim MILF, especially one that likes a good licking, is always to be savoured.

Flat wouldn't bother me too much.

Offline timmy1

Tried a few times to setup a meet the past few week with her on days shes available but never seems to reply to my texts or calls  :unknown: