Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Lady Nottingham NG10  (Read 3283 times)

Offline chinboy123

External Link/Members Only

Being near to Long Eaton thought I would try instead of Green and Natural
Near to town centre Entrance is at side of house very discreet.
Shown upstairs by slim girl wearing black Chinese dress

She definitely used to work at Green and Natural she was often on reception asked her about it she said used name Yang but changed to Anna to avoid problems with Jasmin at g n

Room professional and well equipped

Paid £40 for 1 hour asked for firm massage as have problems with neck and back

Strong professional massage made me feel much better after half hour asked if I wanted extra went for b2b extra £40 definitely one of the best b2bs she allows kissing nice nipples she seems to enjoy being fondled and licked definitely worked for me.

99% certain it’s girl in pictures she was wearing the red outfit underneath and looked stunning

Still had some time at the end so back on my front and treated me with some Chinese lineament she gets from Hong Kong definitely helped and left happy.

Definitely go again

Offline RogerBoner

Thanks for the review Chinboy. When you mention fondling and licking are you still on her boobies, or are you lower down? There is some debate about whether it's the girl in the Vivastreet ad. Is there another girl working with Anna? I will be in the vicinity tomorrow....

Offline chinboy123

I’m fairly certain she is the only one there and although you can’t see her face in the advert I’m fairly certain it’s her. I was just playing with upstairs and didn’t ask about below

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
VS Profile, active since Feb 2019
External Link/Members Only

VS Premium Rated Number
07006 201633

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 402
Anyone have a mobile number for her?

Offline RogerBoner

Offline NervousJ

I think  I remember her from gn... I just had a hand job and prostate. Fairly ordinary tbh...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thank you my friend, will give her a call :)

Offline NervousJ

While I remember. The person I saw for a quickie yesterday wasn’t the person in the pics, but the girl who used to work at green and..

The girl I first saw a while back and walked was the girl in the pics.. so must be two working there or was.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
While I remember. The person I saw for a quickie yesterday wasn’t the person in the pics, but the girl who used to work at green and..

The girl I first saw a while back and walked was the girl in the pics.. so must be two working there or was.
Was there any mention of FS while you were there?  :drinks:

Offline NervousJ

I didn’t ask mate. Send roger in first to do the ground work.  ;)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I didn’t ask mate. Send roger in first to do the ground work.  ;)

I’m suprised he hasn’t been in already haha