Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara Moon Edinburgh  (Read 3505 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5296626) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

1 hour @ £160

Saw this one the other day, up just beside the castle. Parking is non-existent, so pegging it or the bus are the best options.

Cooms were good. She's fluent in English.

She's a mixed race girl. Seems to be a straight up mix of black and white. A fair bit shorter and curvier in the flesh than she is in the photos. Very voluptuous figure. Big round arse and fake tits that have scarring underneath them which isn't visible at first. Quite pretty facially. Deepish voice but nothing weird. Definitely female.

She welcomed me in and offered me a shower. Nice friendly girl with a good work ethic. The flat was nice and clean, tacky, but is fucking tiny. The bedroom itself, was adequate.

Asked me to lay down on the bed, then she climbed on top of me and started dfk. Good kisser. Had a good slaver on her tits and her nipples were very responsive. Licked her fingers then wet my head before massaging it and rubbing my nuts. Then started with some pretty good owo. After a bit of this, she hopped on board and was kissing and grinding away. Grabbed her arse and finished. Nice bit of padding.

She talked about the city and the country for a bit, then started on my cock again. More owo then I got that big arse in the air for doggy. As mentioned big meaty lips that're clearly genuine. Has rather good muscle control down there too. Squeezed the life from my cock after I unloaded. I thought she wasn't going to let me go!  :lol:

Anyway, shot my load, showered and bolted.

I've rated this as a positive but I'll say that she's not quite as hot as the photo's, but still very doable. Service was good but most of you will expect more at £160.

As one other chap said he was offered anal at no extra charge, you ass lovers may find more mileage from this one. Anal turns me off.

I'd say she's a bit overpriced, but is a good professional and i left satisfied. I'm in no hurry to return however.

Think I may have another go on the Mexican Bubble-butt before she fucks off.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 02:16:48 pm by Matrix »

Offline Clattypats

Good review :hi:... Think I'll need to visit Edinburgh, because I couldn't get a punt if I tried, in Glasgow, right now  :dash:

Offline Matrix

There must be something worth pounding through there, surely?

Offline Clattypats

There must be something worth pounding through there, surely?
Think I've exhausted all my options, as it stands right now... Its grim... :D :cool:

Offline Poopster

Think I've exhausted all my options, as it stands right now... Its grim... :D :cool:

You could take in the pleasures of The Kingdom while you're out east.  No?  Ok.  :D

Offline Matrix

You could take in the pleasures of The Kingdom while you're out east.  No?  Ok.  :D

Otherwise known as the Forth bridges.   :cool:

Offline Clattypats

Maybe one day! :lol:..When am pushin up the daisies...  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 03:20:40 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Clattypats

Otherwise known as the Forth bridges.   :cool:
Or, just jump off the fucker! ...  :D

Offline Clattypats

Offline HumphryB

1 hour @ £160

Saw this one the other day, up just beside the castle. Parking is non-existent, so pegging it or the bus are the best options.

Cooms were good. She's fluent in English.

She's a mixed race girl. Seems to be a straight up mix of black and white. A fair bit shorter and curvier in the flesh than she is in the photos. Very voluptuous figure. Big round arse and fake tits that have scarring underneath them which isn't visible at first. Quite pretty facially. Deepish voice but nothing weird. Definitely female.

She welcomed me in and offered me a shower. Nice friendly girl with a good work ethic. The flat was nice and clean, tacky, but is fucking tiny. The bedroom itself, was adequate.

Asked me to lay down on the bed, then she climbed on top of me and started dfk. Good kisser. Had a good slaver on her tits and her nipples were very responsive. Licked her fingers then wet my head before massaging it and rubbing my nuts. Then started with some pretty good owo. After a bit of this, she hopped on board and was kissing and grinding away. Grabbed her arse and finished. Nice bit of padding.

She talked about the city and the country for a bit, then started on my cock again. More owo then I got that big arse in the air for doggy. As mentioned big meaty lips that're clearly genuine. Has rather good muscle control down there too. Squeezed the life from my cock after I unloaded. I thought she wasn't going to let me go!  :lol:

Anyway, shot my load, showered and bolted.

I've rated this as a positive but I'll say that she's not quite as hot as the photo's, but still very doable. Service was good but most of you will expect more at £160.

As one other chap said he was offered anal at no extra charge, you ass lovers may find more mileage from this one. Anal turns me off.

I'd say she's a bit overpriced, but is a good professional and i left satisfied. I'm in no hurry to return however.

Think I may have another go on the Mexican Bubble-butt before she fucks off.

Who's the mexican bubble but,? I like big butts  :wacko: and also exotic nationalities :thumbsup:   :lol:

Offline Matrix

Offline JoeB

Matrix who did you prefer, Sophia or Lara? Im possibly meeting one of them this week. I  will put up a review of it along with Analisa.

Offline Matrix

Matrix who did you prefer, Sophia or Lara? Im possibly meeting one of them this week. I  will put up a review of it along with  Analisa.

Preferred the Mexican but overall the Brazilian gives better service. I really like that Mexican butt in doggy/reverse cowgirl. Fantastic body. Its one for the memory bank.

Offline Matrix

Matrix who did you prefer, Sophia or Lara? Im possibly meeting one of them this week. I  will put up a review of it along with Analisa.

Its interesting you saw her and think she is a female though matrix, by the small hands comments. Ive seen Anastasi (think thats her name) and she had small hands, slight build and size 3 feet but going by your eyes rule you thought she looked like a guy. She didnt offer anal even when I suggested extra £££ and didnt mind me burying my head in her ass and getting up and close to her fanny. Room was lit as it was a daytime punt and I couldnt see any sign of work done but that doesnt mean she 100% isnt a post op.

I know its hard to know with these brazillans as they look too good to be true.

No chance those feet are a size 3. Look more like a 7. I can't recall ever seeing toes like that on a woman. Add the deep voice and large hands, forearms and torso + eyes =  :scare:

Offline JoeB

Lol! Maybe not a size 3 then but im a size 12 so they looked tiny ! Same with her bone structure, if you put your hand around the back of her neck its small like a womans same with ankles and wrists you can close your h hand around them easily. it could be she once was  a tiny man I suppose but why be so picky about anal it doesnt add up.

I just saw Sophia (because UKP was down and I missed your post) she is friends with Annastasia it turns out... and £20 for owo :P

Offline JoeB

Hi Matrix , sorry to bump this old thread do you think this SP is the same girl you saw?

Offline Matrix

No, different aw profile and entirely different girl.

Offline The Man With No Name

Must say, I am tempted to fuck her asshole now she's though here, as long as it's included with a couple of goes in a 30 or 45 min swing.

Offline HumphryB

Loving the qualifier :lol: Missed it first time round :crazy:
"Definitely female"