Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANA 69 - Liverpool  (Read 1506 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline freeze44

Link to profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms- Easy and by phone and text. Good directions, postcode and info on how to get in to place given so all good and if all wg's were like this be great!

Location- Not far from the city center and plenty of on street parking around which is free as far as could tell. Felt safe enough in the area. Traffic likely to be a bit slow at rush hours so would allow a bit of time for that and to find the right block but for me all good and the flat is clean and well presented. Had a shower and clean dry towels given so no complaints about the place.

Looks- Let in and she was hiding behind the door but when saw her...well fuck me when saw her she is hot IMO!! Instant boner!  :thumbsup: She had very sexy undies on and fish nets and is tiny size 6 but in proportion and a cracking ass and tits. AW pics very accurate. Light kiss on arrival and no messing after the shower and straight into it.

Services- Had seen the other reports here but this is where its a neutral from me. Her AW profile is just not accurate and needs changing. I did get some very light kissing, good OWO but after being wet wiped even though had a shower but no real problem but no cum allowed anywhere apart from in the rubber. There were some rom like flashes in her straight forward manner but was prepared for that and generally found her ok to be with and had a ok attitude with me.

But change the AW profile!  :dash: Facial and swallow listed ffs!! I did confirm services before but not ask for facials or swallow but not even COB allowed and clear only wants you to cum in the bag. So we did very light kissing for a few seconds, OWO, 69 and tbf she tasted great and very clean, various podging and finished in mish in the bag. £70 for 30 min. I came like a train as she is very hot to look at while podging! If had been allowed to cum on her might have drowned her  :lol:

Summary- Her look really worked for me and was well up for the punt and went to see her with the knowledge from here and having seen some other Roms and if her profile was even close to being accurate would have been a positive.

Really don't think she needs to tell porkies as she is seriously hot looking and for a hot pump and dump with good OWO then thats fine in my book. No need to have a AW profile that fibs  :thumbsdown:

Would I return- Possibly as not often get the chance to fiddle around with such a hot, clean, young woman like her! Just the issues with the services annoyed me so if thinking of seeing her then from reading other reviews and my own experience it can be pot luck with her attitude and services not all as described. Saying that she is fucking hot!!  :lol:

Offline Blue1878

Had one of those awkward moments when I was walking with my wife and family and Brianna was with her boyfriend and gave me the look that said I know you you have paid good money on at least half a dozen occasions to have sex with me. Needless to say it’s been a while so I will no doubt book in for a 7th visit this week

Offline DylzzCee

She made a booking with me and let me down. After arriving, I text and rang her. After doing this for 30 minutes I just left and didn’t hear anything back.