Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pettitte.KateXxX - Glasgow  (Read 2707 times)

22 review(s) for Pettite.KateXxX (17 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline BaronVonProdger

£40 15min quickie

External Link/Members Only

The Details - Good comms, all done by text, postcode provided. Not far from the STV building. She asked to put my time back a couple of hours, which I was ok with. Theres no point in phoning her, as it just goes straight to answering machine after two rings, followed by an automated text response. Her flat, bare floorboards, grubby little bedroom, has an odour to it, which I can’t place, but it wasn’t pleasant.

Appearance - My first thought when I saw her was, junkie. That hard to describe but instantly recognisable face of someone who does drugs to the extreme. Tiny little girl, painfully skinny, long black hair, holes in her fishnets. Her teeth have been commented upon ad infinitum, all I can say is they are a bit yellow. Not the best looking girl if am being honest. A bit crazy in terms of her personality, always laughing at everything. Couldn’t really make out what she was saying, due to her Polish accent. Is she the girl in the pics, no idea, she seems even skinnier in person.

Services - Undoubtedly her services are damn good, dfk, owo, and then an engaging fuck. Held on to the wall behind the bed while I fucked her in doggystyle as hard as almost anyone I ever have. I came very quickly, pretends to love it, clearly knows how to turn a man on, gives the air of actually enjoying what she does, so a good little actress then. Offered a shower at the end, but refused, dressed, made my escape, away home, another Pole has been Poled.

Rating - Obviously has a checkered history on here, but a decent quickie for £40, am no complaining. A lovely girl, but not sure I can in all honestly recommend her to anyone else. Also does 30mins at £60. It really depends how squeamish you are, but if fucking a desperate junkie is your thing then knock yourself out.

B :hi:

Offline digman

Tried to book her a few months ago,she never answered....thankfully.,,,,,Sounds like a car crash waiting to happen so off the list.Even for 60 quid to me its not worth it.Thanks for the review.

Offline Clattypats

It really depends how squeamish you are, but if fucking a desperate junkie is your thing then knock yourself out.

So this is a Pos review... You always were, and are dodgy.... You've been on here before aswell....  :wacko:

Offline allypally

So this is a Pos review... You always were, and are dodgy.... You've been on here before aswell....  :wacko:

+1

Offline Uncle Buck

+1

Offline David1970

+1

Online Boinky

And a +1 from me.

I go into a WG's place and it's obvious she's a desperate junkie. I'd get the fuck out of dodge.

Offline Courtney

.....clicking on the link ....no longer active. :unknown:

Offline Clattypats

And a +1 from me.

I go into a WG's place and it's obvious she's a desperate junkie. I'd get the fuck out of dodge.
The thing here is (and I haven't seen her), I don't believe she is a junkie... Bit strange I post in another Neg review thread about this WG.. then the OP sees her, even after implying he wouldn't, under his other username:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=242829.msg2484264#msg2484264

Offline djng6

The thing here is (and I haven't seen her), I don't believe she is a junkie... Bit strange I post in another Neg review thread about this WG.. then the OP sees her, even after implying he wouldn't, under his other username:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=242829.msg2484264#msg2484264

She's a junkie, the other polish WG's in that price range all seem to know her and have mentioned she has a huge problem with drugs... You can ask them yourself