Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Chelsea Brook, Leicester (On Tour)  (Read 1952 times)

102 review(s) for misschelseabrook (95 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Charliehutton

Chelsea has been the subject of plenty of reviews, so I'll keep this brief.

External Link/Members Only

It's an accurate profile. WYSIWYG. Early thirties, perhaps, quite petite with her shoes off - 5'3 or 4 - and she looked just as good on a wet Wednesday in Leicester as she does on those beach snaps. The same hair, same colour skin - it's her natural tone, apparently - and the same gorgeous, voluptuous body.

She's beautifully proportioned with not an ounce of fat on her, but she's curvy, womanly and soft. Not a single tattoo, as far as I can recall. She's had her baps done, in case that matters, but it's a neat job, and I wouldn't have known, had she not said. She's had her teeth done, too, and they're a bit Roberto Firmino but she's still a very good looking girl. She has an easy, friendly manner and she was fresh and enthusiastic from start to finish, in fact she put on a hell of a show.

I'm old fashioned, and have a strict rule that I don't do anything unprotected, so I never go for all the GFE stuff. That rule went flying out of the window before I'd even got my socks off. I'd undressed her early in proceedings, so she was already naked as I undressed and she perched herself on the corner of the bed nearest to me, on her hands and knees, and started wiggling her arse at me. What can you do? I plunged my face in deep and got stuck in, and we just went with the flow from there.

OWO in a few positions, RO from front and rear, a good session of 69 - pity there wasn't a mirrored ceiling - and then the main event. Cowgirl - missionary - sideways on - doggy - and, finally, standing up. I was quite exhausted by then, so she whipped off the condom and finished me off with a combination of oral and hand work until I came in her mouth. She spat it out, in a delicate and ladylike manner, into the palm of her hand, skipped into the en-suite to clean up and came back looking as pleased as punch. This hobby's going to kill me one of these days, but I'll go with a smile on my face. What a gal!

So there we are. Chelsea's a gorgeous girl, and great fun. I know some guys think £100 for half an hour is too much, but the way I see it, I wasn't just buying that half an hour; I was also buying the thrill of anticipation in advance, and that lovely feeling of satisfaction after the event. There's not much you can do on a wet Wednesday in Leicester to get that kind of feeling, believe me, and I thought it was money very, very well spent.

Offline Derrick101

And that's keeping it brief   :lol:

Nice work :hi:

Offline Lincs.man1

Top Job Charlie. I enjoy reading your reviews, well written using good English!

Online Moby Dick

:thumbsup:
I was in Leicester yesterday and couldn’t resist having another go on her.
She was wetter than the weather by the time we finished.

MMF next time Charlie? :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 03:01:27 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline HailWood

Nice one Charlie. I’d love to see Chelsea but sadly she’s over my self determined limit and I’m being particularly strict with myself at the moment.

Offline MajorPayne

Nice one Charlie. I’d love to see Chelsea but sadly she’s over my self determined limit and I’m being particularly strict with myself at the moment.
+1

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

:thumbsup:
I was in Leicester yesterday and couldn’t resist having another go on her.
She was wetter than the weather by the time we finished.

MMF next time Charlie? :sarcastic:

LMAO at the MMF bit  :lol:  :lol:  :thumbsup:

I was very tempted to go see her in Leicester but ive seen her very recently(twice) and busy seeing/trying new girls atm and being a male tart
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 03:58:11 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline simon07

Looks great, bit pricey though.

There is a previous negative review that suggests photos heavily photoshopped. Is she black, mixed or a heavily tanned woman? Long natural hair or a wig? Looks - would you say 10/10?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:15:51 pm by simon07 »

Offline cob35

Managed to see Chelsea this week while she was still in Leicester and have to agree with everything in your review. Top punt with a stunner that offers a great service. If your a fan of DFK and OWO then she is a must see.

Bit pricey but well worth it

I'd say more tanned than mixed race

Offline Charliehutton

Looks great, bit pricey though.

There is a previous negative review that suggests photos heavily photoshopped. Is she black, mixed or a heavily tanned woman? Long natural hair or a wig? Looks - would you say 10/10?

I'd say those photos are bang accurate. She probably has hair extensions, although I didn't look too closely. She had the glow of a healthy suntan, which she said was just her natural skin tone. Perhaps there's some Mediterranean heritage, who knows? As for looks, it's all subjective, as you know, and some girls divide opinion, but I can't imagine anyone not fancying her. I reckon she's a real hottie, from tip to toe.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Be nice to see her if she came further North, We can only hope?
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I'd say those photos are bang accurate. She probably has hair extensions, although I didn't look too closely. She had the glow of a healthy suntan, which she said was just her natural skin tone. Perhaps there's some Mediterranean heritage, who knows? As for looks, it's all subjective, as you know, and some girls divide opinion, but I can't imagine anyone not fancying her. I reckon she's a real hottie, from tip to toe.

I'll agree with this, definately accurate pictures and shes told me it's her natural skin tone, has lovely olive skin
I dont think she has hair extensions, lovely dark hair!
Most things are subjective but i also think she is a very pretty woman, fab figure and skin tone. Def Floats my boat. If anyone has the chance imo they should go say hello, top lass!

And really friendly/easy going