Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Wendy N15 - Double Booked  (Read 1324 times)

4 review(s) for X KINGA X (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
14 review(s) for MILF WENDY (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
30 review(s) for ANAL LOVER REGINA XX (23 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6089331) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Online petermisc

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only
She also advertises on vivastreet, hallo, etc.

Previous profile MILF WENDY when in Hendon: External Link/Members Only

As an older punter I prefer a slightly more mature woman, and have an eye for red-heads, so Wendy looked like just my cup of tea.  Not sure I would have booked had I seen beachtest's subsequent review, but based on the positive reviews under her previous profile I decided to give her a go.  I phoned a couple of hours ahead and made a booking for an hour (£70).  Received text with road + postcode by return (side-street off Seven Sisters Road, roughly halfway between Manor House and Seven Sisters stations).  I confirmed by text. 

I made my way there shortly before the booked time, and texted my arrival.  After a few minutes delay, she called to say that she was busy.  When I asked how long for, I was told for at least the next hour!  However, I could see her friend Regina.  I should have walked, but having already walked all the way there from Manor House, I decided to go ahead with a half-hour booking (£50) with Regina (I know, mea culpa).  As per other recent reviews of Regina, she is as per the pictures on her AW profile, but fairly cold, with no attempt at small talk.  No kissing, straight into oral, took her pants off but kept her bra on throughout!

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

So a definite negative for the double-booking/B&S.