Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle's Jen x x - Liverpool  (Read 1126 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hornihub32

Apologies for not posting regularly , i thought id take the time to one for this visit as i enjoyed it loads.

Ive had her on my hotlist for ages now, i got a spare bit of time so text her to see if she was free. I got a reply straight away saying her location. It was the appartments next to the malmaison by tge Liver buildings.

I arranged a 15 minute visit for £50. She text me and gave me instructions to get in. In in all vety easy to arrange and get to.

She opened the door in black stockings ,heels and a black one piece. Very pretty with fit figure. Really chatty , friendly geordie. She gave me a kiss which lead to dfk.

Lovely start with lots of touching and jen knelt down to give owo. Oh my!!

I had to stop her to avoid an american pie moment within seconds.

Onto the bed and more dfk and then 69. She was clean , smelt fresh and boy did i fill my boots.

I stopped and lay her on her back for more tasting which she seemed to enjoy. I could have stayed there all day with the view in from of me.

More dfk and on with the condom. I get on top , followed by her on top , followed by me not being able to hold it in.

Jen gave me a glass of water and offered me a shower which i took. Jen was friendly and in no rush to get me out. We had a quick chat about football etc and i left very happy. I would highly recomend her. Top girl.

Offline cueball

Here's the link...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Try to remember link in your reviews, otherwise potentially we don't know who you're on about.

I assume you saw her in Liverpool?.... She does get about does this lass

Offline Hornihub32

Yes in Liverpool. I will get this review business right one day  :unknown:

Offline Availableinlarge

I saw this girl ages ago, pre my UKP day’s.
She’s a lovely girl, good service but the photos seriously flatter her. I mean, she’s 5 out of 10 at best.
I saw her with another girl, I think her name was Chloe (although I could be wrong), a blonde who was cute.