Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Emma - Glasgow  (Read 1289 times)

65 review(s) for sexy.Emma xx (47 positive, 9 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aj21

External Link/Members Only

Been on this site a while but never had the balls to actually make a booking until recently.Hoping to make more of a contribution now.

Went with Emma as she is well reviewed and seemed to welcome first timers. Booking was start of last month.

Comms: via text and very good, tried to arrange for the Thursday night however she wasnt available so arranged for the Friday. She messaged me on the Friday to confirm booking.

Location: Her flat near St Enoch which was very discreet and nice enough, shower facilities available

Time: half hour, £80

Girl: Very good looking girl, nice curvy figure, wore nice lingerie and heels

Meet: Arrived and was offered a shower and drink which i took. After that sorted money and straight into it. She asked if i wanted owo which i took. She is very good at this, very sloppy with lots of spitting and pays attention to balls as well as mixing up her technique. After a while of this she jumped on top for cowgirl where she gave me an amazing ride. Asked if i wanted to swap positions but i didnt bother and eventually finished in cg. Cleaned up and a nice chat for a while before leaving.

Only thing for me was she didnt initiate any kissing but then neither did I, probably because i was quite nervous but i will def be back to see her and will hopefully get more full service then.