Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Masquerade Girls  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Poolieman

Seem to be going downhill. Half of their girls been "on holiday" or "taking time out" for a while now.
They are piss poor at updating the availability, and leaving old info on the site, such as "closed good friday" still being next to one of the girls info.
It can't be that difficult to update the site so punters know what the current situation is can it?

Rant over  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 02:14:55 pm by Poolieman »

Offline The Outsider

Seem to be going downhill. Half of their girls been "on holiday" or "taking time out" for a while now.
They are piss poor at updating the availability, and leaving old info on the site, such as "closed good friday" still being next to one of the girls info.
It can't be that difficult to update the site so punters know what the current situation is can it?

Rant over  :dash:

I always think this actually means: "They've left but the website will look awfully bare if I remove them all".  :bomb:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I always think this actually means: "They've left but the website will look awfully bare if I remove them all".  :bomb:

There's been mention on UKE about the problems some girls have when leaving that agency so them keeping profiles on wouldn't surprise me.

Offline Poolieman

Just to add it seems Amy has gone. She had one or two great reviews as well recently.

Offline JoshuaNE

Amy is on UKE and has said that she's looking to start incalls sometime in the very near future. Fingers crossed that she stays fairly local.
I agree totally with the profiles. Leaving them on there is fooling no-one. Took a look at Gracies yesterday and it looks like things are pretty bad there too.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Offline JoshuaNE

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yes that's her. Cheers DM

No probs. Mind doing that search is 10 seconds of my life I'll never get back.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline JoshuaNE

Amy is now back on Masquerades site. Not sure whether she's going both Indie. and Agency.

Offline Sirwalterrallye

Anyone else having issues contacting MG?

I’ve called them but it keeps going straight to an answer phone

Offline Duracell

Think they are closed today.

Offline Sar-Major

No probs. Mind doing that search is 10 seconds of my life I'll never get back.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

At your age DM, you want to be careful how many of those 10 second searches you do.................................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

That's why I don't fekin do them.............................   :scare:   :D  :D  :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac