Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: better than fantasy football!  (Read 965 times)

Offline 78jammy

guys, just joined the forum today...i gotta say this is such fantastic fun! making the hotlist on AW is almost like creating a new dream team at the start of the footie season, doing the research on this site and cross checking on AW then finally after being on your HL you make the signing you need, sometimes they turn out to be some right donkeys and never full fill their potential (as they do in the beautiful game) but thats part and parcel of the game..... and the best thing....THE SEASON NEVER ENDS!!!! :drinks:

good job guys!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Which category would Wayne Rooney fall in?

Offline Straife

The category that calls up prossies and jacks off while asking them "What are you wearing?!  :music:

cornbeefinspector

bargain basement or street walker

Offline jburke1215

bargain basement or street walker

Rooney - £300,000 a week for the next 5 years - I think he can afford to have it delivered  :sarcastic:

Offline Rock123

the GILF category would be his forte  :D

Offline Taggart

Greedy fucker category?
Keep going like this and the man in the street wont be able to afford to stand, sorry sit, on the terraces.

He earns 4 times in a week what I earn in a year with bonuses. It's criminal. Just give me one of his weekly wages.

But then I've scored more times than he has this season...... :D

Rochdull lad

Greedy fucker category?
Keep going like this and the man in the street wont be able to afford to stand, sorry sit, on the terraces.

He earns 4 times in a week what I earn in a year with bonuses. It's criminal. Just give me one of his weekly wages.

But then I've scored more times than he has this season...... :D

Only 4 times pw what you get with bonuses????

He gets over 13 times what this "poor old pensioner" ;) gets pw. :scare: