Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Romanian bastard  (Read 1909 times)

Online scutty brown

Offline Shantaram

I assume the various premises are used by multiple Sergeis- the police not looking into the owners?

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 05:18:48 am by Strawberry »

Online george r

these cunts want deporting after they have done their time and banned from returning ever..

Offline RadioKid

Why aren't these fuckers vetted.

Anyone with a criminal record needs to be deported and not allowed back into the country. Period.

They gave everyone else a bad name because they find it difficult to live as a Human Being.

Offline Rack Admirer

Hopefully the tough lads in prison will sort him out.

Offline Bellabooty33

• Service Provider
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

took a few years to get him, but he's locked up now

Thanks for posting this. Absolutely abhorrent! Makes my blood boil  :diablo:

Offline Mikenorthwest48

I was brought up being told never buy stolen goods on the theory that if nobody does the there won’t be as many thieves. Similar to my beliefs with working girls, I will only use ladies that I believe are doing it knowingly and willingly. Anyone who uses girls that may be pimped or coerced is IMO in the same bracket as the pimps.
Banned reason: STI troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bellabooty33

• Service Provider
I was brought up being told never buy stolen goods on the theory that if nobody does the there won’t be as many thieves. Similar to my beliefs with working girls, I will only use ladies that I believe are doing it knowingly and willingly. Anyone who uses girls that may be pimped or coerced is IMO in the same bracket as the pimps.

+1

Offline Licking Lizard

these cunts want deporting after they have done their time and banned from returning ever..

Being in the EU, deporting him is no more effective than deporting a Jock back to Scotland or a Taff back to Wales ... #BREXIT

Offline Licking Lizard

Why aren't these fuckers vetted.

Anyone with a criminal record needs to be deported and not allowed back into the country. Period.

They gave everyone else a bad name because they find it difficult to live as a Human Being.

Being in the EU, deporting him is no more effective than deporting a Jock back to Scotland or a Taff back to Wales ... #BREXIT

Offline Licking Lizard

Hopefully the tough lads in prison will sort him out.

I'd hope so, but only a lifer is going to give him a hiding and I doubt he'll be in a Cat A Jail with a 7 year sentence (3 and a half probably) and if he is, he'll be segregated.