Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: julia_9319 - Harrow  (Read 3764 times)

3 review(s) for Julia_9319 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline versolate

1st punt had to put negative.

keeping short - nothing to discuss

i am not a punter this is the first time i thought give it a go , booked her for half an hour , i was out within 20 minutes only FK and Sex no more service offered , asked for the second time nut she said only one time sex. Disappointing.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Luke

Sorry to hear that, how long did you book her for, how would you rate her on looks?

Offline versolate

Sorry to hear that, how long did you book her for, how would you rate her on looks?

booked her for 30 minutes and her looks i can say 9 out of 10 she is stunning no doubt

LL

Well it does say on her profile, "I'll take you to heaven or to hell".  I guess your destination was the latter  :hi:
Unfortunately many of these girls only allow you to cum once in 30 minutes.  You can practice and try to last longer - go very slow!  Or search for a girl who allows you to cum more than once in that time limit if you can manage it - there are plenty that do, and even for this price.  The important thing is though that you have to confirm services on offer when you arrive and before handing over the cash.  In this case her profile doesn't match the service offered since it clearly states that you can "cum as many times as you can".  Most likely the profile is maintained by somebody other than her.  This mismatch of services advertised and provided is enough to put others off seeing her.  So thanks for your heads-up.

You're not a punter?  You are now!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 11:00:36 pm by LL »

som2083

I visited this girl one year ago. She service was excellent with deep french kiss, oral with condom.  :thumbsup:

Probably depend on luck?

Offline boomting_

Had Julia on my hotlist since forever but have never punted with her. She is my type body wise but the lack of new pics on her profile worry me slightly. She has had the same pictures on her AW profile for ages!

Can you please give some more feed back about what location is based in? And what the house/flat and room conditions are?

som2083

She have a nice & new flat closed to South Harrow

Offline riker

I've seen Julia a number of times. She is a bit moody imo. She's friendly sometimes and distant and haughty other times. Probably explained by her being quite young, she was a teenager (19) when i first enjoyed her. She's tall and slim, but has large (and still growing!) breasts. Could easily be a catwalk model (well, if she had smaller breasts lol). I'm sure i have cum in her twice in a half hr booking although she probably wasn't too pleased about it. Definitely not one for first time punters imo.  :hi:

edit: owo and cim are extra, btw... i think £20 each, not sure
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:29:11 am by riker »

Jason

Hmmm, I have never seen Julia but I was considering visiting her next week. I might give her a try anyway as she seems/sounds to be good VFM and I can cum at will (so cum restrictions generally don't bother me - although it is a strong indicator for clockwatching/rushing so they do worry me after all).

By the way the following profiles seem to belong to girls that work or once worked in the same premises (and I suspect a few of these profiles are duplicates belonging to Julia):
1. ola_90 : External Link/Members Only
2. sara1993: External Link/Members Only
3. sexynicole_22: External Link/Members Only
4. diana90: External Link/Members Only
5. sexyagata_20: External Link/Members Only

som2083

Offline jaysan11

guys Julia is young and slim with great body. that's the positive. but she is mechanical, charges extra for owo,cim, and after paying extra she says cim only once. she wastes time going to different room and a total clock watcher.

Offline riker

Is duplicated. All is Julia  :cool:

No, i have seen different girls in the flat. AFAIK, only 2 are working there atm, Julia and one other.