Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone ploughed her?  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Matrix

Had my eyes on this one. Pricey, but looks like a cracking body. Short video in the second link. Can't find anything about her, here. 

Has anyone had the pain/pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jayf

Everytime I've seen a Brazilian wg they've always turned out to be Romanian. But you never know. At those prices you'd think it would be a good punt

Offline The Man With No Name

Clocked her profile through here a few weeks ago, and my initial reaction was that it could be TGTBT.

By no means saying it definitely is, but the fact that the face looks potentially bloke-ish to me - combined with the fact she is Brazilian and likes it up the arse - would suggest you'd better be extra prepared to walk if you get the warning signs. While not huge and certainly potentially female, the hands also look quite large for a girl.

Offline Matrix

I can't see anything mannish about her, but rest assured, if I do, I'll report back.

Offline BaronVonProdger

Yup keep an eye on those warning signs, we don't won't any accidents, of course its never happened to me!!!

Offline Matrix

Just a heads up. Definitely female 100%. May review in a day or 2. Positive. Dfk, owo provided (at that price, thank fuck). The untouched photo's are a fair resemblance. A bit curvier than the touched up pictures, but in no way fat. Very friendly and good English. Stones throw from the castle.   

P.s Small hands.  :cool:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 05:06:00 pm by Matrix »

Offline DaVINCI

Yup keep an eye on those warning signs, we don't won't any accidents, of course its never happened to me!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline The Man With No Name

External Link/Members Only - would've been another option.

Offline JoeB

I called her when she was in Glasgow last week and her voice had me convinced she was a man  it sounded like a guy putting on a squeaky female voice.  That along with A levels at no extra cost and some of the pics. So I then asked via text if she was a post op and she denied,  pleasantly enough too. As I was on the fence I didnt arrange to go ahead.

Its interesting you saw her and think she is a female though matrix, by the small hands comments. Ive seen Anastasi (think thats her name) and she had small hands, slight build and size 3 feet but going by your eyes rule you thought she looked like a guy. She didnt offer anal even when I suggested extra £££ and didnt mind me burying my head in her ass and getting up and close to her fanny. Room was lit as it was a daytime punt and I couldnt see any sign of work done but that doesnt mean she 100% isnt a post op.

I know its hard to know with these brazillans as they look too good to be true.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 05:00:00 pm by JoeB »

Offline Matrix

She has a pair of piss flaps that are definitely not man made. They look like they may have given birth. The hanging down and out a bit, kind. Very unsymmetrical.

Wasn't offered anal.

Were you, at no extra charge?

Definitely female. Deeper than average female voice, but pathetically high compared with one like mine.  ;) She's also mixed race.

I'll add that, as you've been a member as long as me, why aren't you sharing your experiences with the board?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 05:14:41 pm by Matrix »

Offline JoeB

Thanks for the comments re Lara I may have to see her if she comes back. I was offered anal at no extra yeah but I asked for it in texts she said yes depending on size.

When I joined and posted I got the usual ' You sound suspiciously like a WG ...' from the usual arseholes, so I opted out. I posted in this because it correlates to post on other WG and I was interested in seeing her.

Offline Clattypats

Thanks for the comments re Lara I may have to see her if she comes back. I was offered anal at no extra yeah but I asked for it in texts she said yes depending on size.

When I joined and posted I got the usual ' You sound suspiciously like a WG ...' from the usual arseholes, so I opted out. I posted in this because it correlates to post on other WG and I was interested in seeing her.
Well, that was some array of banned arseholes on your first thread...  :crazy: :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44458.msg586722#msg586722

Offline Matrix

Well, that slime-ball prick, Taz is gone now, along with a lot of the other trolls. I had the same piss on my first post. You'll only receive suspicion if you come across as dodgy. You've asked for a fair bit of information, over the years. It'd balance the scales if you put something back in. Your choice, of course.

As for the girl, certainly female. If in doubt, simply don't book her.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yes, I understand your comments about the often unwelcoming attitude of some people  to new contributors. You describe them as 'the usual arse holes'. Apt.
I'm certain many a useful review has not been written because of this phenomenon.
I would certainly be interested to read a review from you.

Offline Clattypats

Yes, I understand your comments about the often unwelcoming attitude of some people  to new contributors. You describe them as 'the usual arse holes'. Apt.
He unfortunately posted when the now banned dicks were on here..  :scare:... So who do you think the "arseholes" (apt) now are?... Since you've mentioned it :unknown:.. You obviously have an opinion...