Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla Brasil - Old Street  (Read 1937 times)

25 review(s) for Tayla Brasil (20 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
50 review(s) for taylabrazil (45 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Tayla. I have tried to book her before but had problems with Comms but this time easy to book on the phone. Her apartment was near the tube off the main road. She asked me not to use the lift and the room was on the top floor!!

She is an attractive Brasilian lady with fake tits, fake hair, fake ass. I paid 160 for an hour and after shower received services FK, OWO, RO, fingering, HJ, titwank plus sex in many positions

She was energetic the whole time and it was mostly enjoyable. Could not come second time, maybe she is loose or maybe a lot of lube. The room was very hot

She said she is going back to Brasil soon for a while but will return.

When I left she said I could now use the lift which was strange. Maybe a tactic to wear out punters before they arrive?

Glad I got to see the fake body but only neutral positive for me and won't return

Offline peter purves

Cheers!

It was neutral because of the price ie VFM, or some other factor?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Dangermouse1982

Just booked her for 2pm. Will review later today :thumbsup:

Offline tergil

Cheers!

It was neutral because of the price ie VFM, or some other factor?

Nothing wrong with services except maybe too much lube but 160 is a lot for me so my expectation was high. Overal definately positive but I think not my preference to return