Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: cause I'm new, I am going to run through positive experiences with sex workers.  (Read 738 times)

Offline puntingking

cause I'm new to Uk punting, I am going to run through some of my most positive experiences with working girls and massage parlours from the past year.

MY TOP 3 ADULTWORK GIRLS EXPERIENCES:
1, Submissive Lauren.
External Link/Members Only
I met her in a flat near Angel Tube Station. I have been to see her 3 times since July 2018. I also saw her in a duo with another working girl. She has fake boob and has work also done to her lips. Don't let this put you off. She is still a superb kisser. I played the dominate partner with her. She is extremely submissive and she lives up to that title very well. Her pics don't do her justice. She is much better in the flesh. She gave nice owo and I gave her anal for extra. You can be a little rough with her. she does not mind. She seem to like rough sex. She can do deep throat and she can choke on your penis for you. This was properly the best girl on adult work during last summer for me. I think she still as good now as she as she was then. She is now located in Warren street.

2, This working girl gave nice french kissing. It was really passionate and felt really like a gfe. She charge £20 cheaper of when I saw her but it is still vfm. She is very slim and has a body to die for with lovely blonde hair. She can also be very submissive but also very girlfriend material. I met her at a hoxton flat.

3, I met this working girl at a hotel near Russel Square station. I did not fancy french kissing her. Although she gave a very sensual experience. Lovely body massage and nice long owo. She licked and kissed and sucked my body all over including the bum area which felt extra good.

MY TOP 3 MASSAGE PARLOURS EXPERIENCES:
1, Me and you spa in South woodford. I been here about 10 times in 2018 and three times in 2019. This place is a little more money then other massage parlours but the quality of girls and the quality of services given is defineity worth paying a little bit more for. I have body to body, ending, hand release massages at these place. £50 half hour, £80 hour. I also had 4 hand massage which is of course more money.
2, Siam massage, Chadwell Heath, Romford. This massage parlour is a gamble for me. I ended up given a woman anal sex at this place early last year.  :D  But most of the time you will get the standard of massage with hand release on top. I like coming here but the quality of girls are not guaranteed.
3, Sister Salon, Gants Hill. These sisters use to work for the me and you spa in woodford but now they have their own business which is about 2 years old. I been there countless of times. £40 half an hour with hand release included. You must let them know in advance that you want that service. 

MY TOP 3 GUMTREE GIRLS EXPERIENCES:
1, Jessica leytonstone. She gave nice massage with hand release. Not sure if she is still working. If you have the link please send it through the comments.
2, This massage took place in Redbridge. A lovely hand release and it lasted just over the time i paid for. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place.
3,Rina Thai massage in Holborn. She works from a shop near Charing Cross Station. Opens 11 am daily but she does not work everyday so in order to see her book through her. She gave a nice happy ending release. I cannot remember how much I paid but it was roughly the standard rate.

I hope this help some of you to arranging a meeting with a working girl or with a massage parlour really soon. Let me know if this helps. Glad to belong to this reviewing site. Anymore working girls I meet I will of course give my feedback for the rest of you. Hopefully there aren't too many spelling mistakes lol.  :D

Offline Hobbit

Because I'm not so new to UKP, may I suggest something to you.

Write-up these reviews in the review section and not here please.

Offline puntingking

Because I'm not so new to UKP, may I suggest something to you.

Write-up these reviews in the review section and not here please.

Ok. I will write some reviews now. I may not do all though.  :)  :hi:  :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

Excellent choices OP. Lauren has been on my HL for some time. Looks like shes worth the journey then. Thanks
The other two look pretty hot as well. Thanks for the recommends. :thumbsup:

Offline puntingking

Excellent choices OP. Lauren has been on my HL for some time. Looks like shes worth the journey then. Thanks
The other two look pretty hot as well. Thanks for the recommends. :thumbsup:

Anytime. Happy to help.  :hi:

Offline Hobbit

Ok. I will write some reviews now. I may not do all though.  :)  :hi:  :thumbsup:

Anything you write up would be beneficial for all of us. So thanks and don't forget to write the reviews.

Offline Dashing

MY TOP 3 GUMTREE GIRLS EXPERIENCES:
1, Jessica leytonstone. She gave nice massage with hand release. Not sure if she is still working. If you have the link please send it through the comments.

Here you go, 'Professional Swedish Massage by Jessika', Leytonstone, currently on Gumtree:

« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 10:48:31 am by Dashing »

Offline puntingking

Here you go, 'Professional Swedish Massage by Jessika', Leytonstone, currently on Gumtree:

thanks for that. Now that I found her link again I may go back there.  :thumbsup:

Offline puntingking

Anything you write up would be beneficial for all of us. So thanks and don't forget to write the reviews.

:thumbsup: