Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karmen - (Massage only) - Quinton  (Read 961 times)

sammyboy05

External Link/Members Only
I want to see  this lady yesterday. Booked via phone call. She said this is a professional
massage.I just said okay. I  parked on the road outside her house
 Massage table was in the front room.  Have to say she was very polite and very talkative
 When I arrived she asked how long I wanted I said one hour.
I gave a £30 as on the site it was only £30.  I handed over the money
And she asked me to undress but leave my boxes on🙈. She came back.  Very talkative
To be honest very nice lady.  She was very professional.  She asked whether I wanted hot or cold oil
I just said I’ll leave it up to you. 😃  massage began on my back Which she pointed out I had a lots of knots.  She said you need to work hard in them. Hi said I’ll leave it entirely up to you . Her massage was really good. She was talking all the way through the massage about my body my spine  Etc.
 I had my arms and hands on the edge of the table .Which she seemed to push her thighs hard against me.  Got me thinking and she also after massaging each part of my body . Run her finger Tips
 Sensually over my body. Which I found very nice.
 She also used a vibrating machine which was very relaxing.  But sadly there was no  HE
 It was truly a professional massage .  So if you’re looking for just a massage
 I highly recommend this lady.  But I would also be intrigued if anybody
 Had any better joy than me.  I would’ve put positive because the massage was brilliant
 But I thought I’ll sit on the fence and just put a neutral.  Because it would’ve been nice to finish it off
With a HE. Would I go back yes just for the massage because the price was good.
And she’s I lovely lady .😃

Offline kingfap1

the pose on some of her photos would give the impression there was more on offer.

sammyboy05

the pose on some of her photos would give the impression there was more on offer.
That’s what I thought. That’s why I gave it ago.
But she did make  appoint it was professional massage only.
Maybe if you become  a Regular. She might give you
That little extra we all like 😜

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Reckon with those pouty pictures she’s a slow burner