Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy leticia for you - Reading - superb tie and tease  (Read 2702 times)

22 review(s) for sexy leticia for you (18 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chewie1

As a newcomer to the UKP community, I’d like to thank you for pointing me in the direction of Leticia. She is already well reviewed on here. Several previous reviews had mentioned tie and tease, one of my favourites

External Link/Members Only

Comms
I contacted her via AW and she answered promptly. A lunchtime meeting was set up efficiently and she handles the comms herself

Pleasant complex of flats a 15 minute stroll from the train station. She can see you when you arrive at the flats and guides you in on the phone

Looks
AW photos are accurate. Cute, natural face with slim body. Coupled with her Brazilian accent and light tan, a great total package. Boobs are a perfect handful with responsive nipples

Meet
I wanted her famed tie and tease service and communicated this in my initial email. She’s careful to understand what you’re after and she delivered. My only regret is that I didn’t mention kissing but that was an omission on my part

After a quick shower, I returned to find Leticia getting the bed ready. She used soft straps to attach my arms and legs. It was nice to have my arms attached to the air as having them above my head for prolonged periods can make them go numb. The legs were tied apart, giving her good ability to manoeuvre

Leticia turned into a sultry temptress from this moment on. Smouldering looks and slow, deliberate movements told me this was going to be something special. It was great to be teased and not being to control anything but to go with the flow and enjoy. She knows how to use her body to tease, only taking her underwear off in stages, all adding to the seduction

She nibbles. She blows. She slowly brings tantalising parts of her anatomy into range eventually. All the while allowing the odd graze down below. One amazing thing was when she she sat directly on my lingam with her panties on. The feeling of heat and damp was such a turn on

I enjoyed her OWO. For me, DT isn’t necessary though she managed it with me but I prefer rhythmic playing with the head. Slow with heat and lots of wetness is my favourite and she delivered this in spades

However, the best was yet to come with her CG. Once the condom was on, she applied lube and rubbed the outside of her pussy on it, which brought my lingam to full attention. It’s a service which I’ve only experienced in Germany and it’s wonderful. Eventually, which she inserted my lingam, the first stroke was done ever so slowly with her eyes locked on mine. She made sure to ride in a way that every stroke could be felt up and down before she switched to grinding

A few more minutes of CG and she went back to teasing the rest of the body. Then, the 10 minute ride up to the climax and she got back to CG. She knew I like edging and she had so much control with her riding and ability to sense my level of arousal that she kept me expertly at 8 before changing to squatting Asian CG. Over the next few minutes, each stroke advanced me ever so slowly towards climax and the last 5 strokes as that fire spread all over my pelvis seemed like an eternity and she knew exactly how to draw it out. Through Tantra practices, my orgasm lasts 30-45 seconds with many aftershocks and she helped me enjoy every last one

Afterwards, we enjoyed a chat about many things and I was able to share some of my Tantra massage techniques with her. She’s obviously into sex and sensuality and keen to learn about her own body too. She was a delight to spend time with and I shall be back when funds are replenished. I paid £160 for an hour

Offline silk51

What's that coming over the hill - Its a white Knight!!!!

Offline Cum_again

This was exactly my experience of a tie and tease with her too.

She smelt amazing too..... which many girls don’t and I thunk is important.

Offline Steve_jones14

Or business is a bit slow now for Leticia...

"AW photos are accurate"  :D

Offline webpunter

I thought it was a Van Monster

Offline webpunter

I've heard blokes come up with loads of names for their best friend

Lingam is not one of them  :sarcastic:

What a load of Billy Bollox

Once the condom was on, she applied lube and rubbed the outside of her pussy on it, which brought my lingam to full attention. It’s a service which I’ve only experienced in Germany and it’s wonderful. Eventually, which she inserted my lingam, the first stroke was done ever so slowly with her eyes locked on mine.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 07:50:43 pm by webpunter »

Offline contentguy

Lingam, LOL
That’s like “hello gentlemens.”

Nice to see you here Leticia.

Guy

Offline webpunter

The logic of scuppering 17 [edit 16 previous] positives, 3 neutrals & 1 negative on here [which are pretty good stats] is staggering  :lol:

There is the phrase 'there is no such thing as bad publicity', this review proves to be the exception to the rule
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 08:51:13 pm by webpunter »

nutanix

Or business is a bit slow now for Leticia...

"AW photos are accurate"  :D

Yeah I just saw her recently and while it was a decent punt, those AW pictures must be 7 years old with a ton of Photoshop!

Offline silk51

Yeah I just saw her recently and while it was a decent punt, those AW pictures must be 7 years old with a ton of Photoshop!

Nutanix, in your review you say her body was still good, are you able to give more detail, such a size, skinny, curvy or big?

nutanix

Nutanix, in your review you say her body was still good, are you able to give more detail, such a size, skinny, curvy or big?

I would say curvy but not fat apart from a bit of stomach fat. Tits were nice and perky. I'm not great with sizes but I would say 10-12.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 06:59:17 pm by nutanix »

nutanix

Oops replied twice by mistake

Offline Billy the kid

£250 for a one hour Nuru Massage!!!!!!!
Jesus.
There’s me thinking her normal £160 per hour was steep.
 :timeout:

nutanix

£250 for a one hour Nuru Massage!!!!!!!
Jesus.
There’s me thinking her normal £160 per hour was steep.
 :timeout:

Agreed! A lot of girls overcharge for Nuru because it's really in right now but £250 is a bit extreme.

Online Waterhouse

Agreed! A lot of girls overcharge for Nuru because it's really in right now but £250 is a bit extreme.
Maybe she uses Coco de Mer organic Nuru gel, made from hand-picked seaweed off the northern coast of unspoilt Okinawa.  :unknown:

:sarcastic:

Offline webpunter

:lol:
I thought the yanks flattened the place
At very great cost to their forces defeating the slantey eyed fuckers

A much more effective approach was taken a few months later
Number one on the ten greatest 'fucks' in history
"What the fuck was that?" - Mayor of Hiroshima

Maybe she uses Coco de Mer organic Nuru gel, made from hand-picked seaweed off the northern coast of unspoilt Okinawa:unknown:

:sarcastic:

Edit: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 11:56:20 am by webpunter »