Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LisaxxxBabyxxx - harrow  (Read 1550 times)

1 review(s) for LisaxxxBabyxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 78jammy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw lisa a year ago when she was working out of finchley central. my first ever punt. great great body, probably the best looking wg i've ever met. great tits and body absolute pleasure to be with topped off with a nice massage at the end. good english. no kissing. thought she went off the radar when she left finchley, glad to have found her again, will try and fit her into my schedule while she is still in harrow.

Offline Steve2

No kissing, No OWO . I called on Tuesday and neither were on offer so I passed on by. It now seems she has been about for a year or so and has created a new profile
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:03:53 pm by Steve2 »

cornbeefinspector

why didn't you tell us about her last year, only now after slagging off her compition ???

something not right here

Offline Makka124

Woah there Steve2 is right she gives shit service and he ain't slagging her off, as She had many profiles and the review came in from his experience and what competition?

sash

should change from positive to a big fat red NEGATIVE.
too many people say thumbs down and as to the author - zero cred for you from me.

Guys thanks for the warning

Offline 78jammy

should change from positive to a big fat red NEGATIVE.
too many people say thumbs down and as to the author - zero cred for you from me.

Guys thanks for the warning

Fair do's guys, my bad....new to the forum here...can you change the status once posted?...she is still the hottest looking wg i seen though

Offline 78jammy

why didn't you tell us about her last year, only now after slagging off her compition ???

something not right here

sorry guys was new to the punting scene,didn't even know this site existed back then.onlyfoundout about this place recently. cornbeef and Steve,you guys arelike my gurus!

what a great site this is, wish I found it earlier, would saved afew quid in shadwell witha negative review Ilater found on latayah (not sure on spelling)

anyway like I said, I only addedthis up here as I came across her profile again and didn't see any other review up here.

so what's the protocol here on past shags? do we only put stuff up here if we've seen a wg within the last two weeks?

cornbeefinspector

sorry guys was new to the punting scene,didn't even know this site existed back then.onlyfoundout about this place recently. cornbeef and Steve,you guys arelike my gurus!

what a great site this is, wish I found it earlier, would saved afew quid in shadwell witha negative review Ilater found on latayah (not sure on spelling)

anyway like I said, I only addedthis up here as I came across her profile again and didn't see any other review up here.

so what's the protocol here on past shags? do we only put stuff up here if we've seen a wg within the last two weeks?

we only post what is true, to help each other , my point was you review a girl you saw last year with a positive, then review another girl close to her with a neg, to me it looked like a pimp reviewing his own girl while slatting her Competition