Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: WILD MILF CARLA BIRMINGHAM  (Read 1662 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
49 review(s) for Sexy And Wild Milf (38 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Imp8

WHAT A FUCKIN TWAT.
You'd think you'd learn from your mistakes,nah,not me. Went to see her again today,  Monday 6th May 2019. Couldn't find anyone else and was running out of time.
In desperation I looked at who was available today on AW. Carlas profile came up,funny,I thought she was retiring. It was a bit of a while since my last unpleasant experience with her and I gave her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she was having a really crap day. Let's give her another chance. Big mistake. She recognised me on the phone and I told her no biting this time,to which she laughed and said no biting.
Anyway don't really want to get into the gory details,but suffice to say,it was a Shite punt. Everything on her was tooooo sensitive and she basically couldn't wait to get the mac on and get me out of the door. I did try to style it out a bit but I wanted out myself in the end TBH.I think the sexual part of the punt only lasted 15 minutes,if that. I'm sure she was wearing the same pair of red knickers that she wore the last 2 times I met her. Maybe they're her lucky ' get the punter out the door ASAP  '  knickers.
Oh yeah,one  more thing,she's a miserable cow as well,you'd think it costs money to smile.
Don't get lured in by the cheap price. AVOID

Offline Imp8

External Link/Members Only

This is my 2nd review of Carla,I didn't think you could post 2 reviews of the same WG within a year,but  I've just found out that it only applies to Positive reviews.