Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivana Leicester  (Read 1146 times)

Offline jayjuk

External Link/Members Only

Comms all good and place was easy to find. It was definitely the girl on Vivastreet, which was encouraging. She's pretty and has a shapely arse.

Things began to go a little downhill when she only did lip kissing, despite confirming she does DFK. Her OWO was a bit mechanical, then onto some positions. She kept on closing her legs, which meant you couldn't really get a decent rhythm going.

Then she started to say time was up, even though I had about 20min left. It was the typical Romanian playbook, overpromise and under deliver. The low price isn't so low when you add in the extras she was trying to charge.

Would I return? Sadly no, which is a shame as she seemed like a nice girl.

Offline demon_wookie

Thanks for the review and that's a shame as I've been tempted by the other two in the group, Nina and  Erika although Erika's profile seem's a bit fake.
I suppose you never set eyes on either of them by any chance?

Offline JohnBaller

Thanks for the review and that's a shame as I've been tempted by the other two in the group, Nina and  Erika although Erika's profile seem's a bit fake.
I suppose you never set eyes on either of them by any chance?

Saw Nina earlier on. And Erika is the one in control, I think? By the looks of it when I went to the apartment.

Offline Ivorlongun

Thanks for the heads up,
I wish some of these Romanian girls would learn to be more business like.
When will they ever learn that this sort of behaviour loses them good clients and repeat business from regulars so all they are left with is the not so good clients and the post pub/night club crowd.
If you lose all your good clients you are left with just the bad ones.
It’s a real shame because a lot of Romanian girls are really pretty and with the right attitude could do really good business !!!

Offline demon_wookie

Thank's for the update JohnBaller and may have to keep an eye on their reviews to see if they improve.  However would you recommend Erika based on looks as I may be tempted to give it a shot. 

Offline JohnBaller

Thank's for the update JohnBaller and may have to keep an eye on their reviews to see if they improve.  However would you recommend Erika based on looks as I may be tempted to give it a shot.
Nina and Ivana look much younger. However, Erika looks about mid 30s, nice body pretty much matches the one on viva, don't remember the face too well, but was alright from quick glace. Though, Erika looks more sexy, perhaps her being the boss just exerted those sexy vibes in my mind.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
VS prodile set up in september 2017

EDIT There are FOUR Different ads in this profile.

07367 055713
+447367055713
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 08:49:03 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If you search on here using "35827762" there are a few threads on her, including a neutral review on her.

Has used names of Erika and Nina on VS.

NeutraL Review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165694.0
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 08:50:06 am by CoolTiger »

Offline simon07

Thanks for the review. Viva is hit or miss in Leicester.
Not really into leg closure, hamper the bonking process.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 06:26:12 pm by simon07 »

Offline simon07

Ah well, the profile is gone, will be re-cycled to lure us poor guys again.