Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Lady Kensington London  (Read 3112 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Roman77

While in London last week and looking at favourable reviews I thought I'd pay Crystal Lady a visit.  Happy to say I wasn't disappointed.  Her later profile photos are accurate. Once contacted everything was arranged professionally by text.
I arrived at a well known apartment block in the Kensington area and was given directions to her  room.
The room was small but very clean. On arrival I was met by Crystal in a figure hugging patterned blue dress. After an "hello" she began with passionate French kissing which lasted a good five minutes. We then got the paperwork out of the way and headed to the bed. Crystal states her profile age as 50 but facially looks a little older. Her body looks and feels much younger, lovely breasts, great legs complimented with sexy underwear and stockings.
We continued kissing until she moved down the bed and proceeded to give excellent owo. She's very good at edging you close and then slowing down.  After 10 minutes I suggested she should receive some oral.  A shaved, clean pussy presented itself and within a few minutes became very wet. During our oral sessions Crystal became very vocal as she began shaking and had multiple orgasms. If she was acting she deserves an award.  She really seems to enjoy it.  At one point she asked me to slip a finger into her tight ass.  How could I refuse?  Again she became very wet and excited resulting in another intense orgasm.  Then she turned for a 69 offering me a tight ass and pussy.  By now we were close to the end of our time and she began to increase her oral on me. 
When I came she took my load in her mouth and continued to suck me dry.  After she discreetly spat it out in a tissue.  Then Crystal cleaned me up, I dressed and we had a quick chat before I left.  Crystal is a mature lady who provides an excellent, friendly, relaxed service.  One of the best experiences I've had for a long time. I would return again if in the area.  Hopefully someday soon.

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP thanks for the review. This is a top SP IMO I always have a good time with her and it shows that age means nothing. She has great equipment and attitude.   :hi:

Offline Roman77

glad you enjoyed OP thanks for the review. This is a top SP IMO I always have a good time with her and it shows that age means nothing. She has great equipment and attitude.   :hi:

Couldn't agree more. Many could learn from Crystal. She's a gem.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

She's got a great body hasn't she??? And that ass!! Wow! :P

Offline Dutchmaster

Tried to get an appointment with her a few weeks ago, texted number on her page, didn’t get a reply at all, will try texting her again next week.