Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Samantha- Peterborough  (Read 2030 times)

21 review(s) for ^ Samantha ^ (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Terry1958

First review on here. Not been out and about for a very long time due to an illness but it was time to get back in the saddle! As the girls I used to see seem to have retired or done a runner since I last did a punt ( Little Honey Jessica was a firm favourite!), I looked on here to see if there were any that fitted the bill. Peterborough still seems a wasteland and you have to rely on tours.
So I saw Samantha was in Town and booked for a 10am appointment. Have to go early as I can't even raise a smile by 3 pm! Got a confirmation on AW with the Post Code and a phone call just before the time. It was a small Flat in Centre of Town.
Sam opened the door dressed in a very tight white blouse and short black skirt. Good looker without a doubt. Straight away you can see she has great tits!
Into the bedroom and money sorted ( £130 for the hour no half hour option ). Started with some kissing, tongue but not deep and had a grope to find she had no knickers on under the skirt. Great arse to feel and didn't object to a feel up. Progressed nicely and clothes off and onto the bed.
More kissing and then a great feel and kissing of her tits. Bloody gorgeous. Had to go down on her and she tasted great. Eventually put a couple of fingers into her and she was pushing hard onto them. Very tight pussy. Makes a lot of sounds and I think they were mostly for my benefit!
Decided it was my turn and laid on my back for her to give me OWO. Nice tongue action on the end and takes it all in her mouth. After so long I knew it would be a flying trip and one pop, so asked for the mac and on she climbed.
Got a good grinding action going and then she started to get a  good bounce on with those tits having a mind of their own so grabbed them to keep them under control.
Shot in the bag and after a bit of a calm down, she climbed off and went to the bathroom. Came back and had some more kissing and a chat.
She is very friendly and relaxed and had a good chat before getting ready and leaving after about 55 mins. Sam stayed naked until I left.
All in all a very good first punt after a few years. Yes I would see again when she is in the area.
Hope this is ok but after seeing a few reviews I'm sure the crappy remarks will begin!

AW profile External Link/Members Only

Offline Perrier

Good review - thanks

Had my eye on her for a while

Offline EllsBFA

She’s only been on AW since August 2018 and already has 226 feedbacks!!!
That’s is one hard working lady!
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline emirates52

When I saw her she told me she had recently emerged from a lengthy sexless relationship. I think she is making up for lost time, and really likes her work!

Offline MrMatrix

Great first review OP. Enjoyed the read, thank you. :hi:
How old do you think she is?

Which is more than EllsBFA has contributed in reviews, whose been here for 2.5 years. How about doing some reviews EllsBFA?

Offline norwichfunseeker

Into the bedroom and money sorted ( £130 for the hour no half hour option ).

Good first review, good work Tel58  ;) , and welcome back into the saddle.

Sometimes these girls do accept a 30 minute booking (usually for £80) if you ask. Not all do, and it depends on how busy they are, and if they want the cash etc. Always worth a polite ask.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 07:31:09 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Terry1958

I'm not good at ages. Mid 30's maybe. One thing for sure she's a lot bloody younger than me!