Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyJ95 (AW) Media City, Salford  (Read 2441 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

This girl is very well reviewed so I'll keep it short.
Comms, all by text, were excellent, she answered promptly & with all the info needed, wish other WGs were as professional.

Her place is a modern apartment block in Salford Quays / Media City, she's quite concerned about her neighbours becoming suspicious of people coming & going from her apartment so asks you to be discrete & quiet.
I had no problems or nosey bastards clocking me on entering or leaving.

Lucy wore the outfit I'd requested  (the one in the pic at the bottom  :wacko:)

Kissing was light (very) FK, not a lot of it so I stopped trying early on.
An enjoyable owo blow job, she's a talented sword swallower, quickly taking my whole length a couple of times & she looked great curled up on her side with her head bobbing up & down in my lap.
Some RO with strawberry flavoured lube.
 A lovely neat, puffy pussy (tight as well when you're in it  :thumbsup:).
She's sensitive but gets into it, moaning & bucking & she looked good lay out in front of me with her lovely new big tits
Turned me on.
Fingers allowed so i gave her a finger bang as I lapped her clit.

Rubber time.
Last time I saw her I never got the arse cos her pussy felt so good in Mish I unexpectedly popped early  :(
This time I had unfinished bizness  ;)
I wanted Doggy, she looked good on all fours, she's had work done on her booty but tbh I couldn't see the difference from last time, I thought her derriere was nice as it was.
Anyway I fucked her Doggy switching from Pussy to arse after I'd lubed her up with my finger, no need to go easy, balls deep straight away.  :dance:
Had a little break where she, very nicely, sucked my covered cock (ass to mouth! Nasty!  :yahoo:) then she got back into position & I drilled her chocolate starfish  (she likes it hard judging from her reaction) before switching back to her tight pussy where I popped in the bag deep in her cunt.
Pretty quick but satisfying.
Tbh I didn't find much difference in her arsehole & pum pum in terms of tightness.

The only downside with Lucy is it can all feel a little impersonal & clinical, a transaction, which of course it is but.....
Anyway mission accomplished, I wanted the arse & I got it   :cool:

£70 for half hour

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 11:50:35 am by Kool Keef »

Offline ArchBacon

I wanted Doggy, she looked good on all fours, she's had work done on her booty but tbh I couldn't see the difference from last time, I thought her derriere was nice as it was

More surgery? That would explain being off for a few weeks, I thought it was fine before too! May have to check that out  :thumbsup:

Offline Kool Keef

More surgery? That would explain being off for a few weeks, I thought it was fine before too! May have to check that out  :thumbsup:

15 grands worth apparently

Offline Kool Keef

Okey dokey......

:unknown: All together I should add not just her bottom
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 01:46:38 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline samneil15

Good review Keef, the only thing that stops her from being a regular of mine is the "clinical" style punt you mention. The lack of DFK is also annoying but fuck me can she take a serious anal pounding.

Offline Kool Keef

Good review Keef, the only thing that stops her from being a regular of mine is the "clinical" style punt you mention. The lack of DFK is also annoying but fuck me can she take a serious anal pounding.

Yep, i agree, if she did DFK I'd definitely be a regular

Offline Kool Keef

Wow for what?

Tits, teeth, bum lift....maybe some other stuff as well, she was telling me about it but I was more interested in unwrapping her & getting stuck in tbh  :wacko:

Offline freeze44

Tits, teeth, bum lift....maybe some other stuff as well, she was telling me about it but I was more interested in unwrapping her & getting stuck in tbh  :wacko:

Amazing things women! IMO she is hot and a head turner...but no woman ever happy!! On the flipside, bet most of us can look in the mirror and apart from a few minor bits, be pretty happy!!  :lol:

Offline Moby Dick

Amazing things women! IMO she is hot and a head turner...but no woman ever happy!! On the flipside, bet most of us can look in the mirror and apart from a few minor bits, be pretty happy!!  :lol:

My reflected image is 300% better when I’m paying to hang out the back of a WG  :sarcastic: