Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: The Lady - Romford  (Read 1021 times)

14 review(s) for @ THE LADY @ (11 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline oneeyesnake

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/%40+THE+LADY+%40

Met this lady in Romford, she tends to move around a fair bit. Had been on my HL due to the positive reviews on this site.

Comms: good, all done via text. There seems to be a maid behknd the scenes who has put together detailed alibi standard instructions that are provided so that you cannot get muddled

Location: apartment blocks opposite the hospital. Parking available at homebase, you can walk through the underground ealkway - i visited during daytime so was safe, not sure about evening time. Apartment is located very close to entrance of the estate, which is convenient.

Apartment: buzzer access, very clean, massage table and bed setup. Wash facilities were clean, clean towel was provided.

Girl: she is 5'2, blond, size 16 at a guess - i dont mind them big as long as attitude is good and service is provided.

Cost: 90 for 1 hr

Service: started with FK, went onto DFK as we got into the session. She asked if i wanted a massage to start which i declined as i am not fussed about massages and got down to ghe action. We both de-robed, with her trying to hide her midriff.  We got onto the bed with me playing with her boobs and making my way down for RO. She was fresh and clean, used fingers, she got very wet. Asked her to go on top after she covered my little friend. Moved to mish, where i popped.
Then spent 5 mins chatting as i recovered, then started round 2. Started in same order as round 1, but this time she came with a judder. Asked her to give me OWO, this was excellent as she did not use hands or teeth. She licked my balls and provided good deep oral - both slow and fast. As i felt i was get ready to pop i asked for raincoat and went in for doggy. I soon popped and see cleaned me up. Asked me if i wanted to use the bathroom which i accepted.

Timing: she does keep an eye on the time, but as i had got there 10 mins early, i got that as extra.

Pro: venue - clean, service - everthing that i wanted, attitude - good and smiled most of the way through. VFM.

Con: she is large around the midriff

Would i go back - Yes

OES