Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy anda22 Marylebone wow finally a good punt with a romanian  (Read 1377 times)

85 review(s) for Sexy Anda22 (76 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sly ol fox

this is 1 of 2 reviews in the past week the other review will be up shortly TOFTT young Brazilian girl

so was up near baker street drinking with a mate a few days ago and got sick and tired of seeing all these hot young looking girls with big bums in gym leggings and resting bitch face and thought "im actually starting to get blue balls"

got myself into AW and fancied a eastern European, came across anda and her lavish reviews and thought "i want a piece of that" so i booked her

30 mins 80quid incall really quick with the txts and gives you postcode.

location. literally a 2 minute walk from the station, i plonked myself a seat outside the sports bar and grill for a guiness and casually waited, i was so excited i must have looked like a school kid high on lemonade  :lol:

nice small but clean and tidy flat, down stairs basement, i remember anda opening the door as i was still walking down the stairs.

the girl. i think everything has been said now about this girl, just think supermodel Romanian, beautiful body and a really pretty face. anda was wearing heels and a tight black dress.

the action.
exchanged pleasantries and kiss on the cheek, was asked if i needed to use the shower, i said yes please.
i remember thinking to myself in the shower she has a gorgeous face but a bit skinny for me (thats until i got out the shower and back in the room)
she happily asked if i wanted FK and oral without, i accepted both, personally the fk started a bit weird with slow tongue flicking, but after a while of caressing each other anda gets more into it and the fk turned in to more mutual DFK. she pulled down her dress with her ass against me and thats when i realized anda's body is phenomenal. sensual curves nice bit of meat on her, but still a bit slimmer then girls i usually punt.
got her in doggy of the bed and proceeded to pull her pants down and lick her ass and pussy out, no word of a lie, anda is up there in the top 3 for how clean pretty and tasty that ass and pussy was

owo was marvelous she really got into it, she offered me her ass to grab as well, i gently run my fingers up and down her ass hole and pussy which felt great.
she asked me what position, i went with her on top, nice tight pussy,but unfortunately guys i was enjoying anda on top of me so much i blew my load in this position, i had about 5 mins left, we spoke for a bit and i declined a 2nd shower, kiss on the lips goodbye and out the door i went.

would i see again? 100%, have to get her in other positions next time. i can see anda being i girl id like to see regularly   

Offline Goldfinch

Offline tantric talents

She is a sweetie.
Asked me not to review her ages back as she felt she was getting too many  :lol: