Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela from House of Divine  (Read 890 times)

John2K

Saw Gabriela for a £70 30mn session a while back.

I have seen many HOD girls over the years, and Gabriela is currently in my top 3 picks.

9/10 all the way: nice body, nearly petite, nice small breast, nice skin, nice ass, all nice, nice face, nice smile. And nice service. And I forgot, she could be one of the horniest girls at HOD. This is the impression I got. She really seemed to enjoy it. And she provides so well, it felt a bit GFE, very smooth and natural.

The session went entirely flawlessly and naturally. When I saw her I immediately wanted to fuck her, no second thoughts, pics are quite close to reality. It feels like she is made for sex. We did not do anything unusual, just the regular vanilla stuff, and I enjoyed it very much.

I always remember her as one of the best performers at HOD (not that there are that many), and I want to revisit her soon.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Shagalott

John2K

Services and extras?
The session was GFE, starting with caressing, kissing, owo, mish, doggie, owo, cim.
Checking her services now she offers facials which is not too common at HOD, so will defintively try that next time.

Offline Meursault

My favourite at HOD by a considerable distance and she'd be the only one so far I'd see again.

Offline magnetico

Offline Shagalott

The session was GFE, starting with caressing, kissing, owo, mish, doggie, owo, cim.
Checking her services now she offers facials which is not too common at HOD, so will defintively try that next time.

:thumbsup: