Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie from House Of Divine  (Read 921 times)

John2K

As I was reviewing the roster at HOD, I decided to post a few reviews of the best and worse. So here we are still in the positive, and as Sophie is in my top 3, I thought I should have a few words about her. Sophie is in my top 3 picks at HOD. She is my top milf, but there are not many milfs there, so this does not mean much.

I saw Sophie a few times, and this is the closest thing you can get to a beautiful milf GFE. It is stated she is 42 and this sounds fair. If I saw this blonde at the gym or in the street, I certainly would want to fuck her at once. She is the blonde next door, very attractive and friendly.

So I will give her 9/10 all the way. Her body is in good shape for her age, nearly no fat, she has decent small breast. She is quite pretty. And she is very enjoyable to be with, and provides a great service that feels natural and not forced. It feels like GFE, the doggie, mish, owo, all were great, and I am sure you can do other positions as well.

And you can have a conversation as well, very nice talking to you beautiful English milf. This felt the least like a WG and the most like a GF, I guess this must have been one of my best GFE. I really felt like I was lucky that day and I was fucking my neighbor while her husband was at work, this did not feel so much like a punt. Quite unique as I have not had that many true GFE. But it 's just me, you may not fall in love so fast.

External Link/Members Only

Offline notcalledchris

Thanks for the review.   She looks well screwable.

Online WARSZAWA16

Thanks for the review. I have been thinking of seeing her.