Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CamillaRaine - Nottingham  (Read 6672 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Bearing in mind the amount of dickheads/oddballs/weirdos, is it really to much to ask, (especially of someone who doesn’t have an adult work account and zero feedback) some questions ie, profession, to get an understanding of the kind of character they may be? We don’t use adultwork based on the fake bullshit you give, we arnt stupid, we use it based on your feedback in meets with others. This guy especially, sent my spider senses off and I was right to not see him, point proved on here by a) posting his aggressive threat, and by b) posting my full postcode on a public forum.  Unfortunately I have had my safety jeopardised in the past and I won’t let that happen again, hence the questions. Again this job brings out the minority of dangerous people and I don’t see why I should have to stop asking questions to protect my safety, you could always use your brains chaps and explain you don’t want to give your profession away and also book me using the correct pathway as stated on my adultwork account. That way it makes for both parties being satisfied. Believe it or not I don’t care one bit about what you do and I’ve no interest in stalking you after our meet! I’m quite happy living my own life, I do have one!

For those that disagree with my above statement I strongly suggest you do stay away, your custom is not welcome if you cannot respect my need for feeling safe. No amount of money is worth risking ones well being.

Positive comments on how better to tackle the situation of not having feedback/ asking questions are of course welcome. I’m all for business development.

Now banned by Admin.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Well.... that all went well for her.

Online j122

and on UKE.... unless she already was & I didn't know

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
and on UKE.... unless she already was & I didn't know

I couldn't work it out if she had been banned or removed all her contents.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 04:34:43 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Newtothisstuff

I sense that someone may be having a hissy-fit. Well, maybe she'll learn not to bullshit people with fake 'extras' and cancel after wasting their time for a day.
I gather that on the whole, she can actually be a good booking. But for my money, she's got the wrong attitude. Plus, I'm not a fan of bolt-ons. Big or small - I don't care so long as they're natural.

Online j122

I couldn't work it out if she had been banned or removed all her contents.

Looking at an old thread of hers on there she's banned

Offline Newtothisstuff

Looking at an old thread of hers on there she's banned

I remember that one. Tontober £100 per hour post.... so she joins in with £100 for 45 minutes. Classic. Pmsl

Offline jame75

Not on my list anymore. Oh well  :rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

I remember that one. Tontober £100 per hour post.... so she joins in with £100 for 45 minutes. Classic. Pmsl
Indeed. 133.33tober.....

Offline gbyld87

I sense that someone may be having a hissy-fit. Well, maybe she'll learn not to bullshit people with fake 'extras' and cancel after wasting their time for a day.
I gather that on the whole, she can actually be a good booking. But for my money, she's got the wrong attitude. Plus, I'm not a fan of bolt-ons. Big or small - I don't care so long as they're natural.

i kinda find her headstrong approach a bit of a turn-on.  She seems to know what she wants, just now how to communicate it effectively.  Hope she'll learn from it and find her way back on here, and not go off on some silly 'boycott all UKP/UKE users' like i gather some have in the past.

Offline NervousJ

She’s got a banging bod though  :D :D

Maybe she knew who I was on here, but she’s been spot on with me. That’s two of my good punts now
Banned, her and Lucie B...  :D

Weirdly for me, one has shit tits... :unknown:

Offline John the Sextist

Uh oh, here we go..

When a SP responds the thread becomes 8 pages long with everyone jumping on board!  :lol:

You weren't wrong bro, it goes on and on and on, all because she can't take criticism for providing a bad service, if I buy a bunch of bananas from Asda and there damaged and bruised it's my right to complain and challenge for a poor service and inadequate goods, I then move on to Waitrose for better service and goods, sound familiar!! we move on to better SP's, those who aren't up there own arse - simples!!

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Cryton123

She’s got a banging bod though  :D :D

Maybe she knew who I was on here, but she’s been spot on with me. That’s two of my good punts now
Banned, her and Lucie B...  :D

Weirdly for me, one has shit tits... :unknown:

What did Luciebee get banned?

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha, yeah she got banned ages ago.. :D

Alcohol fuelled rant.. ha ha ha  :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Ill give it a fortnight  let her and her phone cool down, hopefully her prices will be back down to earth and she won’t be banging on about aw as I have zero feedback haha

Offline mrfishyfoo

I still am inclined to believe that you are more likely to have a positive experience with Camilla than a negative one but for whatever reason, she shit the bed communication wise with this guy.

On the one hand, Camilla has the right to set the terms of who she sees. She's not inclined to see people she doesn't want to see and I don't think that in itself makes her a bitch or unprofessional to set those standards. I think if anything having set standards of who she'll see and who she won't would be professional.

On the other hand though, she should of just told the OP that she won't see him without an AW account and left it at that. The £20 extra rate makes no sense other than to confirm the impression of some on here that she's just another MONEY GRABBING WHORE that's ready to compromise her dos and donts for extra cash and just come across unprofessional. Her communication after seemed to string the OP along and if it was me, i'd be furious.

Camilla, you seem for the most part to be a good service provider but you need to be transparent with your terms of service and make sure your communication keeps to that.

Corrected that for you MrOPP.  :hi: :hi:

Online j122

hopefully her prices will be back down to earth

They can't go back to what they never were, they've been the same price for as long as I can remember

Offline Belgarion

i kinda find her headstrong approach a bit of a turn-on.  She seems to know what she wants, just now how to communicate it effectively.  Hope she'll learn from it and find her way back on here, and not go off on some silly 'boycott all UKP/UKE users' like i gather some have in the past.

It is an empty threat I've found. Besides how would they implement it?

I've personally never been interested in seeing her but my AW account is different, so if I wanted to see her, I would (I'm not).

It's an empty threat.

She recently had a few positives after messing people about and I remember even saying fair play to her for turning things around but she talked herself into a ban.

I wonder which one of her darlings will keep her informed about the thread and comments

Offline threechilliman

I wonder which one of her darlings will keep her informed about the thread and comments

I'm sure there'll be plenty of volunteers, there always are. And thats not a pop at the EM as it happens everywhere.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I have several AW accounts, as I suspect have many others. She'd never know who I was.
I have the different accounts because I have a few different PAYG SIM cards. Each account is for different areas of the country and I prefer to keep them separate.

Offline HailWood

As Belgarion pointed out, after a string of positives seemed to indicate Camilla was responding the right way so it is disappointing to read this thread.

To TCM’s point, I always assume any banned WG has someone who will feed them info about relevant threads; whether that is a fluffy client, fellow WG or a partner.

Offline Moby Dick

I have several AW accounts, as I suspect have many others. She'd never know who I was.
I have the different accounts because I have a few different PAYG SIM cards. Each account is for different areas of the country and I prefer to keep them separate.
Do you use different devices and IP addresses? I thought AW linked them as Alias/AKA accounts that the WG can see when you email / make booking request. There was a thread about this last year.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Do you use different devices and IP addresses? I thought AW linked them as Alias/AKA accounts that the WG can see when you email / make booking request. There was a thread about this last year.
Yes. I've never yet thrown an old mobile phone away so I have loads of them. I also have quite a few PAYG SIM cards- so yes, different units, different cards and as I only use each one when I'm in different areas of the country.... there's no way AW could ever link them.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'm also careful never to link to the internet on any of them at home.

Offline Moby Dick

I'm also careful never to link to the internet on any of them at home.
Why bother, what you got to hide?

Offline threechilliman

As Belgarion pointed out, after a string of positives seemed to indicate Camilla was responding the right way so it is disappointing to read this thread.

To TCM’s point, I always assume any banned WG has someone who will feed them info about relevant threads; whether that is a fluffy client, fellow WG or a partner.

I make the same assumption, always have done and I think its wise to do so.

Offline Newtothisstuff

If the shit ever hit the fan, my punting location would match my business trip log. It'd be hard to deny. Several accounts makes that impossible.  If I didn't travel for work, I'd just use one account. But because I do travel a lot, a single AW account would read like a fingerprint.

Offline Global_Punter

If the shit ever hit the fan, my punting location would match my business trip log. It'd be hard to deny. Several accounts makes that impossible.  If I didn't travel for work, I'd just use one account. But because I do travel a lot, a single AW account would read like a fingerprint.

@Newtothisstuff you are going through so much to hide you identify.

I'd recommend a punting email address separate from you private / work email.

A burner phone ( sim free so you can swap sim )

If you use WhatsApp avoid using your own picture, reason if a WG adds your number she can see your profile picture.

iPhones are great, but bad as a punter device, reason photo stream, i messenger, text etc can sync or back up you contents.

Also IP addresses as configurable but if your not technical some good Anti-viruses can change you geographical location  thereby masking your public IP address, which if its not static it can be traced to the same user - but you will need to configure it do do what's required.

If possible when at home switch off your WIFI and use data or switch off WIFI option & use data all the time.

So providers like Giff Gaff do decent data plans
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 10:53:27 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline hunkybc

I use ExpressVPN so I can mask my location and IP address.   I have the app on my phone which I turn on before I go on AW. 

Offline Newtothisstuff

Each phone has a little sticker on the back. It just says which region and which fake email address it's for.
The laptop has a few different VPNs I can use and each is named by region. It sounds complicated but it really isn't. Just use the correct phone and VPN each time and you're sorted. They're all labelled up so it's simple.
If it all sounds like a little too much hassle, it's simply because a I knew someone who got caught out. I'd rather be careful.

Offline Belgarion

Each phone has a little sticker on the back. It just says which region and which fake email address it's for.
The laptop has a few different VPNs I can use and each is named by region. It sounds complicated but it really isn't. Just use the correct phone and VPN each time and you're sorted. They're all labelled up so it's simple.
If it all sounds like a little too much hassle, it's simply because a I knew someone who got caught out. I'd rather be careful.

If it works for you, keep at it. Complacency is what usually causes problems.

I'm single and there are many times I snooze off with the sites open on my phone or tablet.

roy555

Ive seen Camila once in 2016, I couldnt find anything wrong with her personality tbh. Among many things i remember she was asking is android any good than Apple.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ive seen Camila once in 2016, I couldnt find anything wrong with her personality tbh. Among many things i remember she was asking is android any good than Apple.

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You should've done a review in 2006 then, instead of posting white-knight type comments on someone else's negative review.

Whatever experience one punter has with a prossie is totally irrelevant to what happens with another punter. Reviews are based on what happened with the punter who was there at the time.

Offline oldstreethookup

Thanks Roy. A WG's opinion on operating systems is criminally underestimated around here. 10/10 intel.

:wacko:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi guys im new here, Ive seen Alex Stone, ENGLISHREDHEAD  and MistressJJ enjoyed the company of all of them. Is there any other girls in Nottingham like ENGLISHREDHEAD  or Alex Stone?

Hi Roy, as mentioned by daviemac above, your one-liner whte-knigting comment in this negative review thread has NOT earned you any brownie points. In fact, members will now take your posts with a pinch of salt.

Why come only now to make your comment about Camilla? I'd be interested to know your reason!!

Why have you not submitted any reviews on Alex Stone, ENGLISHREDHEAD, MistressJJ OR EVEN CAMILLA HERSELF?

Offline Thracian

Never got round to seeing her, not sure if I should now, got a banging looking bod and her videos look magnificent but if she's trippy as fuck might be best to stay away!

Offline HailWood

Thanks Roy. A WG's opinion on operating systems is criminally underestimated around here. 10/10 intel.

:wacko:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

roy555

Hi Roy, as mentioned by daviemac above, your one-liner whte-knigting comment in this negative review thread has NOT earned you any brownie points. In fact, members will now take your posts with a pinch of salt.

Why come only now to make your comment about Camilla? I'd be interested to know your reason!!

Why have you not submitted any reviews on Alex Stone, ENGLISHREDHEAD, MistressJJ OR EVEN CAMILLA HERSELF?

Yeah.. asp i postet i knew it was was the wrong thig to say in this particular thread. Didnt know how to delete. So..reported my own cooment to deleted  :). It didnt happan soon enough

Offline iseetrees

Bit gutted now, need to find a new girl who can take a heavy facial like a champ!

Don’t like this put you off...she takes a facial like a champ!!

Banned reason: Tout - most likely Camilla Raine or her pimp boyfriend
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Belgarion

You appear worried about a loss of income. Something you want to tell us?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

You still stink of BRASSO.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Did your prinny send you here to post that for her ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline blond74

When I called her I have been asked less questions in job interviews than what she asked me ! Then never bothered to let me know she was going to check her diary & that was that. Don't need to keep chasing her. She was on my hotlist but read various reviews & got turned on by the one where is said she waiting with her mouth open. Shame really

Offline Hotdogboy88

Her body is absolutely banging though. It’s a toss up between NicoleStarr or Camilla. Mind you that kate on Vivastreet Leicester body is on point with the best natural tits. But fuck me her teeth are a mess

Offline Cryton123

Her body is absolutely banging though. It’s a toss up between NicoleStarr or Camilla. Mind you that kate on Vivastreet Leicester body is on point with the best natural tits. But fuck me her teeth are a mess

Got a link for that Kate? A banging body is more important to me than looks.  :hi:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Got a link for that Kate? A banging body is more important to me than looks.  :hi:

Here you go mate. VFM as well her body is smoking.

Offline HailWood

Here you go mate. VFM as well her body is smoking.

Would love to read a review matey; see what services she offers.  I predict a rush!!  :D

Incidentally, while I agree that Nicole Starr is FAF, IMHO Sweet Emily has the best body of any lass I have met (if you can get to meet her).
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 11:04:03 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline Hotdogboy88

Would love to read a review matey; see what services she offers.  I predict a rush!!  :D

Incidentally, while I agree that Nicole Starr is FAF, IMHO Sweet Emily has the best body of any lass I have met (if you can get to meet her).

Cheers mate. This sweet Emily?

Thought I had written a review about kate. My bad. Got a few to catch up on namely Bella from Coventry.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Guess you mean this one. She does look faf and she 39 in Aw years so could be mid 40s in earth years. That’s impressive.