Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Justmeee696 - Swindon  (Read 867 times)

3 review(s) for Justmeee696 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Your_dark_knight

Website: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Town: Swindon

Price: £50 meet for a 15/20 minute deepthroat OWO blowjob with a quick dip into her pussy and cum on her face.

Communication: At the start via AW it was okay, emails going back and forth with a number finally obtained. It then got worse due to a lack of replies which led to a long delay from her point in firming up a date and time for a meet. Finally started answering texts again regularly and I was in Bristol and passing Swindon on the way home back to London, so managed to arrange a date and time. She said she was sorry due to the delay in replying and her reason was that she was sorting out personal issues.

The Woman: Just like her pictures but not as attractive in person, just imagine the woman in the pictures but when she met me she looked like she had been on a night out drinking, she wasn't drunk but her eyes were red and she looked very tired, I did notice a large bottle of Jack Daniel's on her table in the hotel room which looked like it was half drunk.

Takes requests well, quite submissive but didn't dress how I asked her to. She was in a short top and short skirt.

Her age on her profile is a true reflection.

The Deed: Was there for a deepthroat blowjob, she said that she'll try and go down as deep as she can, I sat back on the sofa bed, got her on her knees and asked for her hands to be put down at her side while she sucked my dick OWO. The blowjob was okay, she did try to go deep but wasn't successful. Did this in complete silence with her eyes closed for approx 10 mins or so.

She grabbed for a condom, and said that "you can put it in me if you want" I asked (trying my luck) in the ass? - she giggled and said "perhaps next time" - I don't really do full sex with a WG unless it's anal - after all I'm paying and why would I want to do vaginal sex when anal sex (with a woman) gets me off.

However on this occasion I thought to myself just pop it in her. So asked her to put the rubber on me.

Told her to get down on all fours on the floor and not the bed, face down ass up and back arched and I entered her pussy, it was quite tight but I was immediately put off, as soon as I entered I got a huge disgusting whiff! It put me right off, on top of that when I pulled out I saw blood on the end of my rubber covered cock, she turned around and looked stunned - at this stage I just wanted to get out.

I took the condom off and just wanted to release, she was squatting down with her eyes closed and my dick hovering over her face, I started to stroke and released a weeks worth of sperm all over her forehead, eyes nose and mouth and all over her sports bra / chest. The only good thing about this was that she didn't flinch at all and took a good facial.

Did a bit of small talk when cleaning up, and left.

Would I go again? No - purely due to the reason that she smelled down there and that there was blood on my rubber covered cock. During our small talk I asked if she had many customers today and she honestly told me "yes I'm trying to get as many in and doing back to back appointments". That didn't really please me as it probably means that she doesn't have time to freshen up between clients.

Hope this is all okay? If anyone needs anymore info then do let me know.

Thanks

Offline Aces21

I've had this one on my HL but no longer as hygiene is everything in a meeting to me. So thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline Your_dark_knight

I've had this one on my HL but no longer as hygiene is everything in a meeting to me. So thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

You’re welcome pal, I thought the hype of trying to get hold of her and not being able to see her sooner was going to live up to everything, but sadly it didn’t. I have many overdue review as to write up about so watch this space.

Offline Aces21

You’re welcome pal, I thought the hype of trying to get hold of her and not being able to see her sooner was going to live up to everything, but sadly it didn’t. I have many overdue review as to write up about so watch this space.

:thumbsup:

Offline Donel75

Website: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Town: Swindon

Price: £50 meet for a 15/20 minute deepthroat OWO blowjob with a quick dip into her pussy and cum on her face.

Communication: At the start via AW it was okay, emails going back and forth with a number finally obtained. It then got worse due to a lack of replies which led to a long delay from her point in firming up a date and time for a meet. Finally started answering texts again regularly and I was in Bristol and passing Swindon on the way home back to London, so managed to arrange a date and time. She said she was sorry due to the delay in replying and her reason was that she was sorting out personal issues.

The Woman: Just like her pictures but not as attractive in person, just imagine the woman in the pictures but when she met me she looked like she had been on a night out drinking, she wasn't drunk but her eyes were red and she looked very tired, I did notice a large bottle of Jack Daniel's on her table in the hotel room which looked like it was half drunk.

Takes requests well, quite submissive but didn't dress how I asked her to. She was in a short top and short skirt.

Her age on her profile is a true reflection.

The Deed: Was there for a deepthroat blowjob, she said that she'll try and go down as deep as she can, I sat back on the sofa bed, got her on her knees and asked for her hands to be put down at her side while she sucked my dick OWO. The blowjob was okay, she did try to go deep but wasn't successful. Did this in complete silence with her eyes closed for approx 10 mins or so.

She grabbed for a condom, and said that "you can put it in me if you want" I asked (trying my luck) in the ass? - she giggled and said "perhaps next time" - I don't really do full sex with a WG unless it's anal - after all I'm paying and why would I want to do vaginal sex when anal sex (with a woman) gets me off.

However on this occasion I thought to myself just pop it in her. So asked her to put the rubber on me.

Told her to get down on all fours on the floor and not the bed, face down ass up and back arched and I entered her pussy, it was quite tight but I was immediately put off, as soon as I entered I got a huge disgusting whiff! It put me right off, on top of that when I pulled out I saw blood on the end of my rubber covered cock, she turned around and looked stunned - at this stage I just wanted to get out.

I took the condom off and just wanted to release, she was squatting down with her eyes closed and my dick hovering over her face, I started to stroke and released a weeks worth of sperm all over her forehead, eyes nose and mouth and all over her sports bra / chest. The only good thing about this was that she didn't flinch at all and took a good facial.

Did a bit of small talk when cleaning up, and left.

Would I go again? No - purely due to the reason that she smelled down there and that there was blood on my rubber covered cock. During our small talk I asked if she had many customers today and she honestly told me "yes I'm trying to get as many in and doing back to back appointments". That didn't really please me as it probably means that she doesn't have time to freshen up between clients.

Hope this is all okay? If anyone needs anymore info then do let me know.

Thanks

All too true I'm sad to report. Should have taken heed of Dark Knight on this one. Another lesson learned...

Offline Lewis

Cue the Tampax Factory song.

you can tell by the smell, that she isn't very well, when the end of the month comes around.
You can tell by the taste that it isn't salmon paste, when the end of the month comes around.