Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Club 8A Leicester  (Read 1431 times)

Offline demon_wookie

After the time wasted trying to meet Amethyst I decided to head into Leicester.  I have been debating on trying club 8A for a couple of weeks and decided to give it a go, it's not the most discreet place but headed up the stairs and rang the bell.  Was let in by a bouncer type bloke who charged a £5 entry fee and seemed friendly enough and met the 3 girls working.

The girls varied in age and body type with 1 being blonde mature and surgically enhanced, the next I din't take much notice in as I had already decided on the petite girl with a slim body and long black hair.  Now the place is a bit strange and seemed to be in a state of refurbishment or someone got bored and left a half built club. 

Was led upstairs to what looked like hostel bedroom and the light was turned down which was a shame.  The girl was around 5 foot with black hair and had a cheeky smile. The meet was your typical covered oral, various positions until I shot my load while enjoying a bit of doggy.  Had a quick chat while getting dressed and said she was going home in a couple of months, this was followed by a quick hug before heading back down stairs where everyone else was watching TV in a kind of lounge area. 

Overall It was a fun 30 minutes for a total of £50 (£5 entry and £45 for the girl) Once you get over the initial look of the place it's similar to some of the other places in Leicester, there can be an element of luck to getting a good looking girl but I enjoy the gamble.