Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ways to make an anonymous bank a/c payment to a wg?  (Read 3868 times)

Offline jonnie

Why not....
1. Go to post office,  get postal order payable to the girl -you can even specify bank details for her account in the payee  details, so you can ensure it goes into her account.
2 Send the Postal Order to her.
3 She then posts the order to her bank asking them to pay into her account
Simples.....

Offline s0whatsnew?

I still don't get why cash isn't OK, but anyway..

Assuming you just want privacy, rather than hiding this from the auhthorities:

* Ask her to tell you her Paypal email
* Create a new Gmail account e.g. joe.bloggs@gmail.com
* Create a new PayPal account using joe.bloggs@gmail.com
* From your personal Paypal, pay joe.bloggs@gmail.com £600 or whatever the amount is
* From the joe.bloggs@gmail.com Paypal, pay the WG

The tricky thing here is *3 :   'create new paypal account'....; whatever name you offer, they use the name attached to the credit card number that you must submit in order to open an account.  And they certainly do check it before confirming a new paypal a/c.

As far as she can see joe.bloggs@gmail.com has paid her £600 and there's no way for her to get to your personal details...

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Anyone mentioning significant sums, no it isn't, it's quite a small value.

Another reason why her refusal to take cash is an irritation.
IF this is true, just drop her the cash and she can put it in the bank herself. It's so simple and you're both making it so bloody complicated. If she doesn't want the cash, then forget it...easy.

I reckon this is probably a load of old codswallop.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
IF this is true, just drop her the cash and she can put it in the bank herself. It's so simple and you're both making it so bloody complicated. If she doesn't want the cash, then forget it...easy.

I reckon this is probably a load of old codswallop.

Did you miss the OP's reply #97 where he said he isn't going to bother now and has told her she isn't getting the cash.    :unknown:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Did you miss the OP's reply #97 where he said he isn't going to bother now and has told her she isn't getting the cash.    :unknown:
I didn't see the point in reading further but I guess I should have.

Offline munterhunter

To th OP.
Did you really expect to come on here asking this question without expecting to be "questioned"?
People have made a number of suggestions that haven't met with your approval.
Let's be realistic here. If I were in desperate need of help to pay a debt I'd take cash and pay it into my own account or call the creditor and say "Hey this money I owe I have the cash to pay you give me the account details and I'll pay it in to your account"
Alternatively she can give you either her name bank account and sort code or those of whoever she owes money to and YOU can walk into a branch of their bank ask for a paying in slip fill it out hand it and the money to the cashier sign whatever name you like (they don't ask for ID unless you are paying in thousands of pounds). Last week I paid cheques and cash into an eldely neughbours account at the Halifax using this method.
Or alternatively you can say "I can give you cash it's up to you to sort it from there" or "sorry I can't help" It's less complicated than she and or you are making it!

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
To th OP.
Did you really expect to come on here asking this question without expecting to be "questioned"?

He isn't doing it now, he's given up, he isn't giving her any cash.   :unknown:

I have decided I simply cannot be arsed, it's not worth any more of my time and efforts. At first it seemed like an interesting challenge, now not so much.

Those who said it is more hassle than its worth, you are right.

I still genuinely don't think she had an ulterior motive, I guess I will never know now, and have told her so.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I think this takes a prize for the most boring thread on UKP

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I think this takes a prize for the most boring thread on UKP

Stop posting on it then, it's been made clear the OP is no longer interested in giving her money so any further posts are irrelevant.

Offline Waterhouse

Stop posting on it then, it's been made clear the OP is no longer interested in giving her money so any further posts are irrelevant.
Very much like this thread itself, as it seems to have turned out.   :unknown:
(Sorry, couldn't pass that up)  ;)

Offline GingerNuts

Alternatively she can give you either her name bank account and sort code or those of whoever she owes money to and YOU can walk into a branch of their bank ask for a paying in slip fill it out hand it and the money to the cashier sign whatever name you like (they don't ask for ID unless you are paying in thousands of pounds). Last week I paid cheques and cash into an eldely neughbours account at the Halifax using this method.

Some banks will not allow cash payments into an account which doesn't belong to you.

The OP said in post #73 he tried to do this and was refused.

TailSeeker

There is a deal I would like to make with a former WG but she is insisting on a bank payment.

This is fine with me, but I need an anonymous method where my name does not appear on the transfer.
I.e. she never sees my real name.

Due to new rules, I can't pay cash into her account.
I can't use PayPal (permanent ban) and I won't do a BT so I am kind of stuck.

I looked at Western Union transfers, I assume all that will say is WU and a refference I choose.

Does that sound sensible and are there any other options?

Have you checked to see if your name comes up?

I've only had a couple of bank transfers from a punter and it didn't have a name, just some bank details and the "reference" they used. Might be my bank, but I pretty much only get names if the person puts it in as their reference for payee.

May be worth checking (it's certainly the case for Nationwide, and NatWest).

EasyJet

Can't you deposit into her bank directly by going to the correct bank?

Most still do allow bank deposits

If one teller is being arsey then go back to a different one or at the very least get the first name

You don't have any comeback either way. If you transfer or deposit anonymously it's the same

The only worry is that your on camera depositing the cash but that's not risky at all of its someone you have met
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 05:48:05 pm by EasyJet »

Offline Marmalade

It’s a pity you can’t just deposit all thought of her into her account and then just close the fucking account!  :timeout:

Nightmares might seem never to cease but UKP brings a smile to my face.  :music:

Offline SWLondon

I have to say I am laughing at this thread 😂

Can't you deposit into her bank directly by going to the correct bank?

I used to do that with a SB. £300 paid in the day of a meet

Offline whiskyfan

I am genuinely not sure if you have been to a modern bank.
There are no paying in slips any more.
Not in this one anyway.

If she's got a bank card she can pay cash in. What the fuck is the difficulty here? :unknown:

Offline sensualencounter

As a point of note I believe that all banks very recently have changed to only accept cash payments into an account with the debit card or a pre-printed paying in slip. That’s certainly true of the human cashiers and also the automated paying in machines (on the cash option it then demands the debit card). If you can find a bank with the old fashioned “post box” style paying in machine then maybe you could pay in using a generic paying in slip but I’m not sure that either exist any more.

With regards to the OP this all sounds weird as fuck and doesn’t really make sense.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
As a point of note I believe that all banks very recently have changed to only accept cash payments into an account with the debit card or a pre-printed paying in slip. That’s certainly true of the human cashiers and also the automated paying in machines (on the cash option it then demands the debit card). If you can find a bank with the old fashioned “post box” style paying in machine then maybe you could pay in using a generic paying in slip but I’m not sure that either exist any more.

With regards to the OP this all sounds weird as fuck and doesn’t really make sense.

Yes I'm reliably informed that the automatic machines inside branches will accept anonymous pay ins.

Offline sensualencounter

Yes I'm reliably informed that the automatic machines inside branches will accept anonymous pay ins.

The automatic machines inside the branch WILL NOT accept anonymous pay ins. At least in Lloyd’s - as soon as you choose that you’re paying in cash it demands the debit card for the account and you can’t go any further.

Money laundering rules and must be tied in with having to give the correct account name on an electronic transfer which is coming into force some time soon.

Offline Waterhouse

Not true.

You have use a debit card to pay in electronically - this will have all your details.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
The automatic machines inside the branch WILL NOT accept anonymous pay ins. At least in Lloyd’s - as soon as you choose that you’re paying in cash it demands the debit card for the account and you can’t go any further.

Money laundering rules and must be tied in with having to give the correct account name on an electronic transfer which is coming into force some time soon.

In which case I've been unreliably informed, or it's particular to specific banks thanks for this.

There was a discussion about the new rules on R4 last week which I listened to myself, the new rules were explained as an attempt to stop the frauds which ask you to transfer or pay into another account set up to save your losing the contents of your bank account (or something similar). During the discussion it was said that the account name not matching will flag up, but this can be overridden by the sender(certainly on an online transaction). Also the presenter argued fairly successfully, enough for the person representing the new rules, that this will not actually prevent the scams. The rules seem to be centred around complying with insurance/compensation schemes used by the banks.

It was a very interesting discussion sounded like the banks want to be seen doing something but in reality it's not what it seems at all.

I think it's in here;

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 09:24:20 am by Strawberry »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

As already mentioned, the OP will not be going ahead with the transfer of the money.

However, just to confirm, sensualcounter's above comment is very much true.

Recently I am aware of Barclays, Natwest and Lloyds Bank NOT Accepting Cash deposit into what they as a "stranger's" account... i.e. you walk in with the cash, and armed with the payee's name and bank details.

Unless you have a debit card for that person, or a pre-printed paying-in slip, you will not be able to deposit the cash into that person's account.

Instead, the tellers are required to tell you to deposit that amount into your own account FIRST then make an online payment to the payee, which practically removes your anonymous status.

A few months ago A regular of mine was abroad on holiday and asked me to pay some money into her account, as she was short whilst she was on holiday (yes, a separate thread is required of this telling me off). In the past, I have walked into a branch of Natwest ( with whom SHE has an account with), explained to the teller that "a friend" (if needed I knew her full name) is on holiday and has run out of money and could I pay some emergency money into her account. All this worked fine till approx 6~9 months when cash deposits stopped being taken over the counter. On this occassion the teller explained that banking regulations had changed and that I would need to deposit this cash into my account first and then make the transfer to her.

Needless to say, I declined to follow this new procedure as I did not want my name plastered all over her bank statement. I explained this to the girl and she understood.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 12:20:03 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline thefoxman

The most anonymous payment is those that scammers want me to use.

This seems to have changed from "western union" to nowadays it's "itunes gift cards",
probably because you can just send the itunes code over.

Offline diomhair72

Thanks, that looks interesting but she won't want a prepaid card. It actually has to be a payment into her bank account.

I can't just give her cash either as there is no branch of her bank in the town she lives and she does not want to travel to pay it in.

Then give her you obviously SPARE Cash and send her to the local shop that has pay point any debt company or reputable business will accept this method.

But just to make sure my suggested method works could you also set up  a regular income into my skrill or neteller account as I would like a new car, new country house, and be debt free, I can send you a picture of my bumhole as a show of gratitude sugar papa, for £2000. a week I will send you my dirt boxer shorts and a Ziploc bag of sexy poop.

Idiot

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Then give her you obviously SPARE Cash and send her to the local shop that has pay point any debt company or reputable business will accept this method.
Idiot

You've obviously missed all the posts that say the OP is no longer interested in giving her any money.   :dash:   

What is the point of telling people how to do something that no one wants to do.   :unknown:

Offline Doc Holliday

What is the point of telling people how to do something that no one wants to do.   :unknown:

So that the mods can post telling everyone that further posts are a waste of bandwidth  :D

Offline somethingrandom

But just to make sure my suggested method works could you also set up  a regular income into my skrill or neteller account as I would like a new car, new country house, and be debt free, I can send you a picture of my bumhole as a show of gratitude sugar papa, for £2000. a week I will send you my dirt boxer shorts and a Ziploc bag of sexy poop.

Idiot

Are you a bit hard of thinking fuckwit boy?
It needed to be a bank transfer, is that so difficult for your tiny fucking mind to comprehend?

Twat

wonko88

Let's look at this step by step.

If you want to remain anonymous then you'll need some way to stop the cameras and people from recognising you.

So a mask or crash helmet with a dark visor will need to be worn.

Given banks don't much like this then some way of dealing with any resistance may need to be considered.

Possibly body armour could be useful.

Then a way of persuading the staff to accept the deposit and process it when the procedure, and the computer, says no.

So some form of encouragement to help the bank staff understand the seriousness of your intent could be useful.

You could be the first person charged with robbing a bank while attempting to put money in it. :yahoo:

Offline Mr Sinister

This thread was entertaining and thank fuck you decided not going through with this way too much hassle even for free sex.

I'd never get involved with a wgs personal business.

Offline WillsonH

Like I said in my OP, I am banned from PayPal, if I set up any accounts using my name, address or bank details they are immediately flagged.

Also I have no idea if she even uses PayPal.
I'm going through this with a young girl right this moment. She says her bank app doesnt show details of the payer, but I dont wear that. Anyway i won't take the chance

She doesnt have paypal, won't give out her email address and i dont think I'm in the frame of mind to do a remote tutorial on setting up a gmail address and account

We'd agreed 180 and i even offered to up it to 200 for cash, but no dice i think.

Plenty more fish eh. Just catching the right one

Offline WillsonH

I'm going through this with a young girl right this moment. She says her bank app doesnt show details of the payer, but I dont wear that. Anyway i won't take the chance

She doesnt have paypal, won't give out her email address and i dont think I'm in the frame of mind to do a remote tutorial on setting up a gmail address and account

We'd agreed 180 and i even offered to up it to 200 for cash, but no dice i think.

My girl is with the Yorkshire, so if anyone could comment on their app recording anonymous deposits, just let me know

Or maybe there are no details of payer in the app but there are in the web based account page, and she just doesnt realise that

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
My girl is with the Yorkshire, so if anyone could comment on their app recording anonymous deposits, just let me know

Or maybe there are no details of payer in the app but there are in the web based account page, and she just doesnt realise that

Why on earth are you trying so hard to pay up front. Cash when you meet is the only way to go.

James999

If she doesn't accept cash at the meet, and needs payment upfront it's a SCAM.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 07:36:22 pm by James999 »

Offline scutty brown

My girl is with the Yorkshire,....................

and you're with the idiots and suckers

YOU ARE GOING TO BE SCAMMED

Offline Marmalade

Remarkable how this thread is still running.  :unknown:

The very thread title,
“Ways to make an anonymous bank a/c payment to a wg?”  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
should be right up there with other Monty Python questions like,
“Ways to open your third eye by using an electric power drill at home?”
and “Ways to conceal a grotesquely big nose when going out with friends?”

We don’t want to abuse the PM facility.
Suggestion and further clarifications that might be needed could just be written on the back of a postage stamp and sent to British Airways.
 :dancegirl:

Offline munterhunter

There is a deal I would like to make with a former WG but she is insisting on a bank payment.

This is fine with me, but I need an anonymous method where my name does not appear on the transfer.
I.e. she never sees my real name.

Due to new rules, I can't pay cash into her account.
I can't use PayPal (permanent ban) and I won't do a BT so I am kind of stuck.

I looked at Western Union transfers, I assume all that will say is WU and a refference I choose.

Does that sound sensible and are there any other options?
If you're determined to go through with this get the bank details of who she owes money to and her account reference number pay them directly quoting her account reference.

Offline king tarzan

Lads don't bother with him..
He's hell bent on bending over with his pants down and let this whore shaft his ass to smitherines...
Let it be
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

But the more he’s exposed as a complete dingdong twat, the more it might dissuade other simpletons.

Prοssie prices are inflated enough without some bell-end getting to wax lyrical over becoming a financial slave.