Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who will you choose Busty Demi, Adelle Or alex coventry  (Read 4357 times)

dave.coventry

Hello

I am new in this thing, and want to punt WG first time in my life, I need to get a recommendations from you guys, I was reading many coventry punters recently, and the best I found was three busty demi is not available right now but really thinking to go and see her, but her friend adelle is their now the flats near the city centre.

Also their is another czech girl in the group, she is also away these days but will come back, her name on AW is Alex.

please who would you go for these three stunning czech girls, would you recommend busty demi, adelle or alex

I hope you guys will give me good advise about these

Offline ClimaxMan

Hi Dave, I have 'had' BOTH Demi and Adele.
For a first timer, Demi will suit you better, BUT check out Katty who WAS part of this Czech set-up.......far better than Demi and Alex.
Demi has seen 'better days', but for the price she charges, you can't go wrong, PLUS the flat they work from is VERY safe, whereas Katty will use the Britannia hotel, a right shit hole!
I believe Katty is in Leicester this week, BUT does come to Coventry a week every month or so

Offline ClimaxMan

sorry, heres her link. False tits, but awesome body.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

I have seen Adele, nice girl but on the large side for me. Would probably go back again if I got desperate. The flats are secure and fairly new.

Desperately waiting for Katty to return, have not seen her yet but her correspondence is good and photos look very nice.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Katty.... when I enquired whilst she was in Leic, there was no OWO on the menu.

Offline robzombie898

Demi is a clear favorite there buddy. Seen all three but the only one who made a hole in my pocket a multiple times was Demi. Very friendly lady (a bit too young to be a girl).

Happy punting!!!

dave.coventry

Guys

Thank you very much for your splendid and superb recommendations of my inquiry for these three stunning tall beautiful Czech girls, I will wait and try for BUSTY DEMI hopefully she will be back this week, I remember I called katty a months ago, but she sounded to me a bit rude and very bad temper on the phone, that is why I did not put her on this list, but she is very sexy and really amatory on her pictures.

again thank you guys, you made my mind clear.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 11:43:37 pm by dave.coventry »

dave.coventry

Robzomobia

What is specifics demi is different from the other two please

Offline foreignpunter

I've seen busty demi and the Katty that was mentioned in the thread. Katty's pics are very real, what you see is what you get there. Demi is not as good looking as her pics, but as mentioned she has an amazing set of tits.

I found Demi very nice, and her appartment was also a big plus. Katty works at Brittannia and she was friendly to me, but I had a feeling that she might not be so friendly every day.

dave.coventry

Thanks forienpunter, but does demi looks older than her pictures I am ass man love to shake it. Has she got some bum

Offline saf1976

I've seen both Demi and Katty and I'd prefer the latter.

Demi is a nice girl and has a lot of chat. I think she has had kids as her boobs are saggy, although a lot of guys like that but it was not for me personally.

Katty is good looking, like her pics and offers a good service.

No owo/cim with either.

dave.coventry

will keep eyes on demi to come back,she is away now, and her account is not active yet.

Offline ClimaxMan

. Katty works at Brittannia and she was friendly to me, but I had a feeling that she might not be so friendly every day.

That's VERY true, I called her as she's in Coventry again, she was rude and very short on the phone, even when I said I had seen her twice before, her reply.........'So what you want? A discount?'
A case of someone who blows hot and cold.
I told her she's just lost an easy £90

Offline Roth

You must have got her on a bad day.  Katty is a good punt.  Decent shag.   Good kisser. Excellent BJ even though protected.  If you are nice to her she will let you come on her body.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 05:53:37 am by Roth »

starman

I found Demi to be really friendly and def got my money's worth.
Katty is on my hotlist, but haven't managed to see her yet.
Haven't seen Adelle either, but not sure I'm so keen. One bad review put me off a bit.
Must look up Alex as she seems pretty OK too.

Offline robzombie898

Demi: Tall, nice tits, beautiful hips a but older than her pictures, friendly & easy to get along with and if you click she's flexible with owo.

Adele: Larger than what the pictures show, friendly but limited to doing the act and moving on.

Katty: Extremely good looking, wonderful assets, a wonderful person once you get to know her personally but very temperamental.

I hope that helps.

Enjoy yourself buddy and let us know.

Offline misterjt111

Can anyone say if busty Anita looks like the girl in her public photos or if she has any actual real/amateur ones in her private gallery that give a better representation? Seriously tempted with get or not sure whether to wait for Katty to come back

Offline fredhiggins

I would say that the studio photos are not that represenative

starman

It has taken a while, but now I have seen all 3 Czech/Slovak girls... Demi, Katty, and Adelle.

They are all sticklers for good hygiene, and everything except HR is with condoms.
I don't mind that, considering their rates are very fair.

Adlelle was the most vanilla. Not a PSE or GFE. No proper kissing either. 6/10
Katty can be temperamental, but I caught her on a good day and had a good time 7/10
For me, Demi was the best, and I saw her a second time. She is the friendliest and best kisser, so 8.5/10

Offline Man up

I would say that the studio photos are not that represenative

I agree with that as I went to See her a while back and ended up walking because she looked so different from her photos, this was despite her reviews. 

Dodo

Dave, Hot Alexa is back. You cannot go wrong with her. Lovely girl, cracking body and the easiest girl I hve found to get comfortable with. Does a great tie and tease.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Dave, Hot Alexa is back. You cannot go wrong with her. Lovely girl, cracking body and the easiest girl I hve found to get comfortable with. Does a great tie and tease.

"Dave" was banned shortly after his OP post. AFAIR, Admin suspected that it was one of the EE girls touting herself.

Dodo

"Dave" was banned shortly after his OP post. AFAIR, Admin suspected that it was one of the EE girls touting herself.
It dosen't show that he, she, it was banned  :)

willbred

+1

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
It dosen't show that he, she, it was banned  :)

Look under his name, on any of his above posts.

Dodo

Look under his name, on any of his above posts.
Your absolutely correct Cool. Can I plead mitigating circumstances for not spotting that myself.......it is in a different place and does not give a reason presumably the system has changed  :(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Your absolutely correct Cool. Can I plead mitigating circumstances for not spotting that myself.......it is in a different place and does not give a reason presumably the system has changed  :(

Yes it has. Admin changed policy some time ago, now provising reason for the ban as well, at the bottom of banned member's post.

Dodo

Yes it has. Admin changed policy some time ago, now provising reason for the ban as well, at the bottom of banned member's post.
.....but that's my point......there is no explanation for ban at the bottom of banned members post...unless I'm going blind  :(