Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly (Derby)  (Read 3336 times)

gtabc1

Does anyone know what happened to Holly (I think her username was Holly4u) in Derby? Seen here... External Link/Members Only

pleasure

Never saw her, but hell, if you find out where she went, I'm there!

Offline copmn

Her real name was Charlotte and last I heard she was in Foston Hall Prison, although that was about 2 years ago!

Roland D Hay

Her real name was Charlotte and last I heard she was in Foston Hall Prison, although that was about 2 years ago!

So incalls only then?  :D

Offline Northerndave666

Does anyone know what happened to Holly (I think her username was Holly4u) in Derby? Seen here... External Link/Members Only

Looking at the link, I think she might have drowned  :hi:

Offline englandfan

blimey - prison, what for?

Offline copmn

I think it was for failing to appear in court that she was actually jailed. If I remember right she had "Taken without consent", I understand she already had a previous conviction for the same along with several for shoplifting and drug possesion.

Offline badsin

Looks familiar - did she use from Markeaton Street in Derby??

Offline copmn

Don't think she'll be doing incalls for a few weeks as she's locked up again!

"CHARLOTTE Riva, 27, of Ash Place, Derby, was jailed for four weeks for stealing clothing to the value of £127 from Marks and Spencer, in Derby, on May 30."

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Don't think she'll be doing incalls for a few weeks as she's locked up again!

"CHARLOTTE Riva, 27, of Ash Place, Derby, was jailed for four weeks for stealing clothing to the value of £127 from Marks and Spencer, in Derby, on May 30."

External Link/Members Only

You have posted only 3 times and one has related to mentioning and deliberately outing her real name on here.

Do you have any agenda against her? Ex BF or pimp perhaps??