Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalina Hendon: Fun  (Read 3412 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline jonjan1234

WG: Katalina, a Hungarian part time tall, young and petite girl. Nice looking face, very fit body, grabable butt cheeks, totally flat tummy. Small but natural tits, nipples are good to suck on. Fine looking, fit lass- looked more like a stripper. Good English, holds conversation well

External Link/Members Only

Damage: £90 for the hour

Services: OWO, DFK, Doggy, light spanking, striptease

Where: A shared flat in Hendon NW4 near university. Room was clean, fresh towel was provided but bathroom is shared. The entrance is in a residential building so not so private

Communication: a big hindrance as Katalina wants to talk before she gives appointment and it’s same day only. So no SMS bookings and phone is off during the deed. After trying for 4-5 days finally got through and booked. Once booking is done, all went smoothly for me

Action: welcomed in a nice tight dress with high heels - as requested. Impressed on first look, but she is really tall, came In and handed the stash. She kissed on lips for few mins then asked me to get comfortable whilst going out of the room. As soon as I was comfortable, she walked in and did a passionate DFK. A bit of striptease later, My hands wandered on her butt, a few spankings later and still locked on the kiss I explored the back pussy and then my hands went up. She asked if she should remove the dress and from then on followed a good sessions on he tits, playing with nipples and followed on by her sitting with legs apart and sucking me. One of my fantasy out of the way, I held her head and gave light face fucking. I got to a point where could not have continued more so asked to move to bed. There I asked for OWO and fingered her with another hand playing with nipples. All ripe, asked for doggy where I got chance to play with her butt cheeks and spank her while in the act and finally coming in the bag.

To note: 1 hour includes 2 pop, never happed for me so we were good

Overall: very positive as stripper like WG with good though vanilla service as no CIM. In UK only few weeks every month and while here does it part time

Offline kasamaa

WG: Katalina, a Hungarian part time tall, young and petite girl.

Thanks for the review. Bit confused on the above - is she tall or is she petite?

Offline jonjan1234

Thanks for the review. Bit confused on the above - is she tall or is she petite?

My bad. She is tall with a slim/ petite like frame. Apt description would be tall and slim

Offline HighlyMotivated

Saw her years back, she’s no more than 5’8 without heels

Offline DrIvan

Communication: a big hindrance as Katalina wants to talk before she gives appointment and it’s same day only. So no SMS bookings and phone is off during the deed. After trying for 4-5 days finally got through and booked. Once booking is done, all went smoothly for me

I have seen Katalina a few times / not done review yet, though last time had a complete blow-out from her - booked a time, turned up, sent messages and texts and had no response left for a plan B after 15 mins. Based on that I wont go again and would give her a negative review for that experience. However, her service has been quite good the other times. Might just swerve a review, but suffice to say I agree her comms is poor - probably because she manages it herself (I think).

Offline king tarzan

Saw her years back, she’s no more than 5’8 without heels

Hot looking
But cold shit service

I can swear this bitch was high on drugs!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline iq129

Hot looking
But cold shit service

I can swear this bitch was high on drugs!!

KT, have you seen her then? I guess you must have found her mechanical and her kissing not up to your high standards. Am I right? She does look pretty and great VFM but then if she uses drugs then its a definite no for me.

Offline HighlyMotivated

She doesn’t use drugs. She’s a fitness/health freak. She can be a bitch and blunt though. Still amazingly hot and good fuck

Offline Meursault

She doesn’t use drugs. She’s a fitness/health freak. She can be a bitch and blunt though. Still amazingly hot and good fuck
+1
She'd go fucking mental if you accused her of being on drugs.
I like her, but she doesn't suffer fools gladly.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 08:01:19 am by Meursault »

Offline king tarzan

KT, have you seen her then? I guess you must have found her mechanical and her kissing not up to your high standards. Am I right? She does look pretty and great VFM but then if she uses drugs then its a definite no for me.

Her being on drugs that day, stoned in fact is A FACT...
I'm a little street savvy know a days, back then I was naïve, thought nothing of it...
Know I'm 100% certain definitely on drugs/stoned 100%..

I think it was about 4 or 5 years back..
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 09:17:18 am by king tarzan »

Offline king tarzan

+1
She'd go fucking mental if you accused her of being on drugs.
I like her, but she doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Couldn't give a monkeys shit.
Truth is truth
Fact is fact

My own experience anyways with her....

When I saw Manika she was bloody high on drugs/ stoned...
I thought to myself fuck this, I'm leaving..
Complained to agency and the bastards didn't respond back.

Reminded me exactly of Katarina... Eyes, body language..way of lethargic speech..
As I said I was naïve then and thought nothing of it, out of naivety went through with punt.. what bollox that turned out to be!! :dash:
If I saw Katerina know, ( hypothetically) same scenario high on drugs/stoned know I would leave her immediately...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 09:28:00 am by king tarzan »

Offline smiths

I have punted with Katalina loads of times over the last few years and she has never been obviously to me off her face on drugs. Whether she does take drugs I wouldn't know of course.

Good WG who has always offered me a good service, I know some other punters haven't rated her service and attitude though.

Offline iq129

I have punted with Katalina loads of times over the last few years and she has never been obviously to me off her face on drugs. Whether she does take drugs I wouldn't know of course.

Good WG who has always offered me a good service, I know some other punters haven't rated her service and attitude though.

She’s now definitely on my hot list but then KT has a different opinion. So a bit confused.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 01:25:11 pm by iq129 »

Offline HighlyMotivated

I am a stoner and occasional drinker and trust me, she doesn’t do either let alone any harder stuff. Back when I used to see her in New Southgate she had zero time for that sort of thing

Hyper Tarzan going in there talking about mangos and muffins is something I can’t imagine her appreciating  :D

Offline Icepos3

She 100% uses marijuana. She told me so.
Banned reason: Continued trolling after 2 mods told him to stop.

Offline king tarzan

I rest my case :hi: :hi:

CASE CLOSED

Offline smiths

I rest my case :hi: :hi:

CASE CLOSED

The case as you call it isn't closed. :rolleyes: On UKP posters are free to post their views within the rules as they so wish. Because a couple of posters say a WG is a druggie doesn't make it fact, it depends if you trust the word of those posters. I have never heard of that poster and most certainly don't trust your word on anything.

However, none of this is saying she doesn't take drugs as I have no idea if she does or doesn't, but she hasn't been off her head when I punted with her. And its my own experiences and those I know and trust I go on. What others do is a matter for them.

Offline kasamaa

With respect KT, the poster hasn't seen anyone yet (based on his reviews) so difficult to take his word on it for now. TBH if you believe she does then just go with that, you dont need anyone to back you up - for me I'm still undecided.

Offline Icepos3

I'm not confirming she's a druggy or a stoner. In my meet she was fine and not under any influence. But what I can confirm is that she does do marijuana. That's is not to say she is a druggy or not, I simply dont know her outside of the 30 mins meet to confirm or deny.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 05:13:59 pm by Icepos3 »
Banned reason: Continued trolling after 2 mods told him to stop.

Offline naz

My guess is some WGs may use some drugs to escape from the job they do, the question is are they hooked on it and do anything for a fix risking STDs. Never seen the WG due to the reporte bad attitude.