Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tight Young Tina/Cute young Lily on AdultWork  (Read 2912 times)

someguy85

Hi trying to find out if she is ever coming back to AdultWork, been wanting to meet her for a while now. Does anyone have contact with her or can help me out!

Online TerryTibbs

Looks like she is back !!!!!  Again!!!!

External Link/Members Only

Less make-up this time!!!!

Terry  :timeout:

Online TerryTibbs

Offline Roth

Looks like she is back !!!!!  Again!!!!

External Link/Members Only

Less make-up this time!!!!

Terry  :timeout:

Profile gone again.  :(

Patrick

Profile back up yesterday afternoon and gone again this morning.

Earlybird

I saw her about 2-3 years ago and she is still one of my Top 10 punts. Her weight seems to fluctuate and obviously she's not that 'young' any more. Was wonderfully slim when I saw her. Was a bit shy/hesitant at first, but very friendly (not a clock watcher), very willing and very tight. Cowgirl was memorable, good blowjob (without) and nice hand job to finish. :cool: Not sure why her profile keep appearing and disappearing again; maybe it's been hijacked.

Patrick

I saw her about 2-3 years ago and she is still one of my Top 10 punts. Her weight seems to fluctuate and obviously she's not that 'young' any more. Was wonderfully slim when I saw her. Was a bit shy/hesitant at first, but very friendly (not a clock watcher), very willing and very tight. Cowgirl was memorable, good blowjob (without) and nice hand job to finish. :cool: Not sure why her profile keep appearing and disappearing again; maybe it's been hijacked.

Got a reply from her via AW when her profile was up. I called her earlier and she explained that AW wanted verification. Her profile should be back next week (she claimed)

piperspit

Patrick