Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: lady.vivxx - the Phoenix delivers again  (Read 1893 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline paul2paul

External Link/Members Only This time 2 hours £280

I'd last seen Linda in early 2017 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=136904.0 before she switched profiles and I thought she was off the scene  :( Thanks to dutiful reviewers on this great platform, I found her profile again.

Comms

First through AW then text on the day. I was not 100% sure we were on until I got the text in the morning, but a booking via AW had been accepted

Good hotel in Paddington basin, no key card required for the lift

Girl
Very attractive. A few pounds heavier than when I had last seen her but no complaints. She must still turn heads. And her personality is great

Action
Through the door and some quick DKF and groping. Nice start. Opted for a swift shower, back to more groping and DFK, fondling of my hardening dick. Cash required, which I put on a counter - she did not want to check it. Decided to leave the curtains slightly open and was pushed down onto a sofa to receive a bit of a lap dance and then down to her blow job business. Good varied actions, wet, deep, sloppy. All the boxes ticked and I was close. So she yanked me off the sofa, and knelt down for more great OWO, ball sucking and finally a CIM. Off to spit. 

Onto the bed for a short but good back massage. Then more glorious OWO, DT, 69 etc then on with the mac. Started with a delightful reverse CG, slow, quick, up and down, great view  of her arse. The CG, doggy, missionary, more OWO DT, hand job, the more sex. This went on for some time. Mac on for sex. Mac off for BJ. It was bliss. Out of the two hours most of the time was split evenly between sex and oral, and there really was not much down time. 

As my time was coming to an end, she was all after getting out my second pop. But blow me I could not perform which I put down to having had a FBM the day before. But she pulled out all the stops: great DT, oral hand job, tit action, eye contact - I am getting hard just thinking of the final scenes, but I failed. Not to say I did not enjoy trying :) 

Verdict.
She's top drawer and great VFM. She's fit, sexy and has a quirky personality that is engaging and fun. Definitely need to return and pop twice.

Positives
Attractive, sex kitten, great attitude and full on use of the time we had together.

Negatives
Availability - only part time now.

Offline popmopcop

The previous review said she was 10 kgs lighter than a few years ago, but you now say she is heavier than when you last saw her. Did you see her recently?     

Offline paul2paul

The previous review said she was 10 kgs lighter than a few years ago, but you now say she is heavier than when you last saw her. Did you see her recently?   
When I saw her two years ago she was svelte; I saw her again this week and she is fine
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 04:53:30 pm by paul2paul »