Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Jasmine on Tour  (Read 804 times)

Offline teekay524

Was bored and had a 2 hours to kill in manchester so fired up vivastreet and came across this advert.

External Link/Members Only

Never seen this girl before and i'm pretty familiar with the thai girls in manc. The person posting is based in sheffield so thought it might be BS but it turns out to be the girl in the photos although cleverly she has hid all her tattoos quite well on her pics. i.e. on the front of her chest .

Looks wise : Jasmine is about 5'5 ish, mid 30's , C/D cup , Size 8, a few tattoos, speaks fluent accented english, Clean shaven and was clean before the meet.

Paper work sorted £70 for 3 min FS.

Had a quick shower and onto the bed with a decent massage to start with. This girl does talk a hell of a lot for a thai girl and told me she is only on tour here and lives in Chester where she normally works. ( think she said from her own flat ) . Plenty of CC swipes after she finished on the back and was told to turn over about 15 minutes in ( she was clock watching at this point ). On with the Condom and straight into 69. Have to say her BJ skills was mediocre but my god her pussy was sweet. she seemed to like this position as she wasn't that keen to jump on top straight away and kept grinding her pussyy into my face, but what a sight when she was on top. very enthusiastic and no hint of rushing things. Doggy and then finished in missionary. Plenty of eye contact throughout, made all the right noises, she came just about a few secs before me.... and none of that "cum quickly shit" that some thai's do.

looked at the time and 40 mins have actually passed . clean up and another quick shower. was told she is only here till Sunday. Overall not on the level of Thai Sindee but still GVFM for what you get for 30 mins. ( 45 in my case inc second shower ) If i am in chester i might pop in for a visit with this one.

Offline Bustydusty

Dear do that - works out at £1400 p/h!

Offline teekay524

Dear do that - works out at £1400 p/h!

LOL £70 for 30 minutes not 3 mins