Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyJ95 - Birthday cum early  (Read 1550 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline infrequentuser

I'm leaving Manchester soon and my birthday's coming so I wanted to give Lucy a visit (I had been meaning to for a while). Seeing her was one of my better decisions of the year, for sure.

Comms
I reached out to her a couple of hours before the meet and was OK to meet even at the end of the day. Comms between us prior were overly positive: she was responsive throughout & she was happy to go for an hour session.

The meet
On meeting her I have to say she really did meet my expectations. She has a very natural and pretty face you take satisfaction in looking at. Her hair is a sort of light blonde with touches of purple - liked this!  She's an attractive girl with a shapely bum & proportioned tits to her body shape (they're fake, but as someone who typically enjoys natural breasts, I didn't mind them actually). As a result of her recent return from holiday, she's also nicely tanned so she looked amazing in the light in her bedroom. She has a wide array of clothing and can accommodate a great number of different requests - just ask!

Services requested
OWO, deepthroat, 69, anal (doggy), cowgirl

Delivered
She knows what she's doing and is capable of making your experience a memorable one. Her oral skills worked a charm on multiple occasions and she was more than able to deepthroat me. I wanted to see how she tastes and so asked to try; she was more than happy to do 69. With the applied lube in combination with her own bodily fluids, she tasted sweet and you can tell she definitely looks after herself.

Once satisfied with oral, it was on to cowgirl with protection and proceeded to do the do - she knows how to ride... So well in fact that I arrived earlier than I expected.

My fault, obviously.

So with another half session to go, we got to chatting before we went at it again, but this time I went for anal in doggy. I didn't cum but, looking back, doing anal was definitely something I would have started with earlier knowing how great it felt going hard and seeing how much she enjoyed it.

Final note: not once did I see her clock watch.

Summary
It was a very enjoyable hour, and would come back to visit her if I'm ever in the city again.

I'd recommend her!

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 12:25:31 pm by infrequentuser »